“Best ever” 5 of 5 stars

Serious Pie
Ranked #19 of 3,938 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota
“Best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were staying just own the street and wanted a quick place for lunch. We arrived at 1130 , just before the lunch crowd. Our server was very helpful with recommendations. The pizzas are about 11 inches long ( like a flat bread). My teenage son had one for himself. My parents and husband shared two young leaf salads that were amazingly fresh with carrots, cucumbers and radishes. My parents shared a pizza with fennel sausage. My father ( who is tough to p,ease) said it was the best pizza he has ever had. My husband and I shared a pizza with clams on it. We substituted the pancetta for olives and it was fabulous. The crust was light and crispy -- not greasy. It is a bustling place with community tables. Would def go back again.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Savannah, Georgia
“This pizza is true to it's name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family ate lunch here on a recommendation from a local. We were visiting Seattle and the Olympic National Park during the third week in June 2013. Street side parking was nearby and the wait to be seated was 20 minutes. The short wait was well worth it. The custom baked pies were flavorful with fresh ingredients. Our son had his traditional cheese pizza, known as buffalo mozzarella and my wife and I had the roasted seasonal mushrooms, truffle cheese pizza. Small restaurant had wide tables with plentiful amounts of sunshine coming in from the street. A great find in downtown Seattle.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing pizza, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

By far, Serious Pie has been one of the best places I've ever been too. Their pizza was so light and the crust was absolutely delicious!! We tried the sweet fennel sausage, roasted peppers, provolone pizza, roasted seasonal mushrooms, truffle cheese pizza and the penn cove clams, pancetta tesa, lemon thyme pizza. They were all good but my favorite was the mushroom pizza.

• Visited July 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went for the happy hour special. Pizzas were very small but delicious. We tried 3 different ones and they were very unique.

Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Yep, no other place offers anything else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Well Well Well, what can i say, if you are in Seattle, you have to try Serious Pie...Loved Loved The Pizza, one of the best that i have had. The wait is not fun though so when you go,make sure you try for the times when not many people are their, how many times does that happen? Never! You are also put to sit with people you don't know-Great opportunity for me, i make friends easily...I tried all the pizzas and loved them all...Make sure you try this place...Yum Yum Yum

• Visited June 2013