“excellent pies, salads and desserts..”
Review of Serious Pie

Serious Pie
Ranked #49 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 28, 2013

excellent pies.. thin crust, fresh ingredients and creative toppings..
we had potato rosemary pizza and tomato mozeralla basil pizza, both were hit with us and our 2 year old kid..
we are from San Francisco and thought they were very comparable to Delfina pizzas..
the kale salad was excellent too..
And the dark chocolate boudino was cheery on the cake.. a must have to complete your meal!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,625)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A friend had recently been visiting Seattle and went to Serious Pie four days in a row! He told me I MUST go there...so I did! Much to my surprise, it was the best pizza I've ever had! Mushrooms and truffle oil! Try it! Great service and a convenient location!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a great place to eat - my daughter and I were in Rome in March 2013 and ate at the best pizza places, and this one fit right in. Very thin crust. Great flavors. Even let us bring our own bottle of wine with no corkage fee. This was so good we decided to try more Tom Douglas restaurants. We arrived and there was a wait - went somewhere else to have drinks and they called us when a table was ready.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

There were 11 of us, so we ordered one of each of the 7 types of pizza on the menu. Was just about the right amount of food. I tried most of them, and liked them all -- some more than others. I particularly liked the one with truffle oil, but some other people didn't -- depends on what one enjoys. I would definitely go back here next time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were staying at the nearby Hotel Andra and stopped in for their Happy Hour a little before 5 pm. Service was friendly and professional and there was no wait since we were so early. The seating puts multiple parties on long tables, and you sit up on high, comfortable upholstered leather stools. Our family of 4 tried 5 different varieties of pizza. The crust was really exceptional -- so light and tender yet crisp in the right ways. The toppings were excellent combinations. My husband thought the plain Margarita one was excellent but I didn't get a bite. There was one with potato on it that was fantastic as well -- a really interesting vegetarian option. The flavors of the one with fresh morels had a lovely, complex range of flavors. For any gourmet pizza lover this is definitely a place not to be missed. I wish we were staying longer so I could come back again soon.