“Love it, love it, love it!”
Review of Serious Pie

Serious Pie
Ranked #17 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 27, 2013

A friend had recently been visiting Seattle and went to Serious Pie four days in a row! He told me I MUST go there...so I did! Much to my surprise, it was the best pizza I've ever had! Mushrooms and truffle oil! Try it! Great service and a convenient location!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a great place to eat - my daughter and I were in Rome in March 2013 and ate at the best pizza places, and this one fit right in. Very thin crust. Great flavors. Even let us bring our own bottle of wine with no corkage fee. This was so good we decided to try more Tom Douglas restaurants. We arrived and there was a wait - went somewhere else to have drinks and they called us when a table was ready.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

There were 11 of us, so we ordered one of each of the 7 types of pizza on the menu. Was just about the right amount of food. I tried most of them, and liked them all -- some more than others. I particularly liked the one with truffle oil, but some other people didn't -- depends on what one enjoys. I would definitely go back here next time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were staying at the nearby Hotel Andra and stopped in for their Happy Hour a little before 5 pm. Service was friendly and professional and there was no wait since we were so early. The seating puts multiple parties on long tables, and you sit up on high, comfortable upholstered leather stools. Our family of 4 tried 5 different varieties of pizza. The crust was really exceptional -- so light and tender yet crisp in the right ways. The toppings were excellent combinations. My husband thought the plain Margarita one was excellent but I didn't get a bite. There was one with potato on it that was fantastic as well -- a really interesting vegetarian option. The flavors of the one with fresh morels had a lovely, complex range of flavors. For any gourmet pizza lover this is definitely a place not to be missed. I wish we were staying longer so I could come back again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am seriousLY surprised at all the good reviews. This place was horrible. We waited FOREVER for a table only to find out that seating is picnic-style - so for instance if there only two guests in your party you WILL sit at a table with strangers. Don’t get me wrong, I am a super friendly person, but it is a bit awkward. The food is extremely overpriced for the less than mediocre food that you get. To top it off, the SERVICE WAS SERIOUSLY THE WORST I’VE EVER HAD. The waitress was rude right from the start. She didn’t even let me finish my order before she abruptly walked away. I overheard people at the table next to us talking about her as well. After making a comment about the service the manager came and took over our table, but didn’t treat us any better. All they seem to only care about is table turnover at this place. After waiting for so long for a table I would like to sit and relax at the table. They make you feel rushed and apparently if you take too long making your order they will just walk away! There are TONS of other good restaurants in Seattle to waste your time and money here. Our concierge insisted we try 13 Coins – he was right, the food was divine! The Pike Brewing Company and Mac & Jack’s Brewery both have amazing pub food.

1  Thank cd5150