“Easter Sunday experience.”
Review of University Village

University Village
Ranked #63 of 460 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 10 minutes from downtown, University Village is Seattle's only outdoor lifestyle shopping center, offering a unique mix of locally-owned boutiques, signature national retailers, and a distinct collection of restaurants and eateries.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Found this treasure off the 520, it was an oasis of calm at 10 am, coffee and a pastry, before the boss enjoyed a real shop, there are so many nice touches, even having brollies against the rain, not that we needed it in the Easter sun. Ready for another visit on our return to SeaTac.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Didn't meet my expectations or equal my memories. Less interesting stores than in the past. High prices. Few sales on. Crowded. Parking difficult. Lines for a coffee at Starbucks.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Lots of great stores - Sony, Apple. I even saw a Microsoft store, but didn't bother to walk over. QFC Food Centre - good bargains, and the staff will even scan the store card on your behalf to get the discounts (if you are from out of town) - don't tell the bosses though. Looks like a facsimile of similar village shopping mall concepts though.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

They have it all!! Love the outdoor mall, pet friendly! Most stores have water bowls outside for dogs and some of the stores will let you bring your furry friend in. Once a year they have a benefit for animals, the proceeds go to the humane society.

Not to mention kid friendly too, great outdoor play area (covered) lots of kids stores and fun water fountains and animal statues.

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

... If you are a mom looking for things for your kid. My wife and I (with our 5 and 1 year old). Hit it up for a day of shopping and after 30 minutes I made that observation to her regarding the stores and customers. Don't get me wrong. It's a nice place, and we did spend about $1500 for our two monsters.