All reviewspike place marketjimi hendrixbrad pittbill murrayspace needlewine hoursocial hourfew blockslocation is greathappy hourwithin walking distanceone bedroom suitehotel barfront desk staffhotel staffthe linkwe've stayed
Reviewed August 14, 2018

This hotel has a great location, close to Pikes Market. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, very knowledgeable about the restaurants. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. We had a wonderful 4 night stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed 5 nights at this nice little boutique hotel. Room was clean, though a bit small. Decor is trippy - we had a uniformed Patrick Swayze pillow on our bed! Excellent complimentary touches include goooood morning coffee and late afternoon happy hour. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Ben T, General Manager at Kimpton Palladian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

A N! Thank you for the great review and the call out to our morning coffee program. We pride ourselves on partnering with Caffe Vita (great coffee!) and our local distillers for our evening social hour. We try to keep it as local as possible so those traveling from outside our city can taste and experience what Seattle has to offer.

Hoping to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and everything went to plan. Check in was quick, efficient and pleasant. The rooms had very recently been refurbished to a high standard and in a very pleasant calming boutique manner. The location is super for exploring Seattle, with lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Our room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. The staff were all helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Kimpton Palladian Laurence_B_Jacobs! We greatly appreciate the kind words about our location and staff. It really doesn't get much better when you are looking for accommodations in the Seattle area.

Make sure to come back before the sun sets and the rain begins to fall. If you find yourself coming back in the winter don't forget to visit our evening social hour to see how our summer to winter program changes. Looking forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This was our first visit to Seattle and this was the perfect place to stay! We were able to walk every where...the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, and only a 5 minute walk to Pike's Market. Courtesy bikes are available in lobby if you don't want to walk. Loved the quirky décor in lobby and room. Room was a bit small but was very clean and well appointed amenities with bathroom, linens and honor bar. Wonderful staff!! Brandon and Helen especially at front desk were always cheerful and helpful. Restaurant and bar was nice to have there and staff in bar was always accommodating even if you just wanted to sit and have a break to plan you day or evening. Happy hour was a nice touch serving wines, vodka and whiskey along with mixers. We took the Public train transportation to the airport (8 minute walk from hotel) that takes you directly to airport terminal in about 30 minutes...pretty good deal for $3pp!!! Thanks Palladian for pleasant and convenient stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joan R

Thank you for choosing the Kimpton Palladian for your first stay in Seattle. Our location really doesn't get much better and is a great jumping off point for nearly anything in the city. Helen and Brandon loved to see their names mentioned for stellar service. We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the rest of the Trip Advisor nation. And great to see you frequented the evening social hour and took advantage of the seasonal berry infused iced tea made daily by our Chef Carolynn Spence.

Hope to see you again in the near future and it was our absolute pleasure to host you on your vacation.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I booked and prepaid for two rooms directly through the Kimpton Hotel website and not through a third party travel site. Before reading my review below, I want to say that I appreciate the hotel manager's response, and once I provided him proof of my reservation, he refunded the amount I paid for the one room.
This is the review I sent to the hotel manager - I booked and prepaid for two rooms over two months prior to my family’s stay, one for two people and one for three people. When we arrived, the receptionist gave us two rooms that only slept two people each. When I asked about my prepaid reservation to have one room sleep three people, she said the hotel was booked solid and there was nothing she could do. When I asked where my 11-year old grandson was supposed to sleep, she said my family would just have to make do. Because it was too late to cancel and the other hotels in the area were also booked full, we had no choice but to stay. However, my grandson had to sleep on the floor. I’m upset that when I booked two rooms online, I was guaranteed one of the rooms slept three people, and at $350 a night, never in my wildest dreams did I think that meant my grandson had to sleep on the floor! Further, when we checked out the next morning to get to our cruise ship, the same receptionist asked if we enjoyed our stay. I said I was not happy that my grandson had to sleep on the floor, and she snidely commented, “I hope they have a bed for him on the ship!” This was my first experience with Kimpton Hotels, and I’m pretty sure it will be my last!

Stayed: July 2018

Hi LindaSue2018, thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you while you traveled to our beautiful city. I recall connecting with you personally on this matter and I'm glad we were able to find a resolution. I do want to apologize again for the limited options we had for you and your family at the time of your check in. We certainly don't want to become the inconvenience for our guests when they are traveling away from their home, friends and families.

Once again, thank you for connecting with me personally and for giving me a chance to make this right.