“Good food, excellent service!”

Relish Burger Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Relish Burger Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: 5th and Stewart
Transit: Seattle's Tolley cars stop at McGraw Park outside of the restaurant as well as public transit.
Description: Relish caters to local residents and hotel guests alike with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as happy hour specials at the bar and Relish to-go with a convenient pickup option.With an upbeat and inviting atmosphere, Relish encourages guests to dine in a social and interactive setting with communal tables, open spaces, complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access, bar seating, and an open kitchen concept. The variety of seating arrangements makes it an ideal gathering place for large and small groups.Our menus feature all-American favorites with local influences and innovative twists. Relish Burger Bistro premiered at The Phoenician, Scottsdale and was named best burger in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I ordered food from Relish twice during my stay - once as a pick up order for my room and the second time, I went down and ate at the bar. The service on both encounters was excellent.
The black bean burger was AMAZING! You couldn't even tell it was vegetarian, it was so delicious! The tots with parm & herbs were delicious as well as the white chocolate bread pudding. I wasn't a fan of the fried pickles (which I normally love), but it was mainly because it was whole spears vs. chips.
I would definitely swing by & eat or pick-up here again, even while not staying at the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Relish Burger Bistro

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We are in an apartment down the street and hesitated to eat at a hotel restaurant, but I'm so glad we did! I had a burger with cheddar and caramelized onions and my husband had the chicken burger. We ordered tots and brussels sprouts on the side. The tots aren't too noteworthy but the sprouts were amazing. And the chicken burger was mind-blowing. Our server Kristin helped us find beers that suited our tastes. Prices seemed on par with any other high-end burger place around the area. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had great salads and salmon. So nice you can order from your room and then walk down to the lobby and pick up yourself.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

They start you with a good breakfast. Everyone is attentive. You end with a good dinner. You can either take a salad or wrap back to your room with some coffee, or you can stay. They have a good tomato soup. Cheese curds, and of course burgers. I found my new favorite cider - Ace Perry. The staff is so nice here. I like the evening hostess, she is so friendly. Remembers the guests.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The burger is just so tasty and good bread and good burger, shouldn't miss this if you stay in the hotel