“Fantastic!!! I was impressed by every part of this experience--especially our driver/guide. After I was dropped off I realized I”

Show Me Seattle Tours
Ranked #13 of 158 Tours in Seattle
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Show Me Seattle is a small-group tour company in the growing tourism economy of the Puget Sound region. What makes us different, and special, is both the size of our tours and the quality of our guides. --We are the only company offering a minibus tour with a maximum of 14 guests. This means less pickup time and more tour time for the guests. It also means that each guest receives personal attention; it's like a private tour for a public-tour price! --All of our guides are long-time residents of Seattle. Unlike other companies which hire based on driving experience, we hire based on knowledge of and passion for the city. Currently each of our guides has a minimum of 25 years residency in the city!
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

All the good things others have included in their reviews I can attest to. Had a great time. I think I would have learned more about Seattle and appreciated it more, as a result of this fine experience--even if Seattle were my home town.

One thing extra, which especially made this experience memorable and impressive, but had nothing to do with the tour itself:

After I was dropped off, I realized that I had left my wallet on the bus. I called the tour office, who in turn called my driver/guide. He in turn called me. He drove back, heaven knows how far, to return my wallet. He neither scowled nor made any snide remark, but rather smiled and showed empathy. This left me a greater impression of the people of Seattle than anything else I've seen or done in my time here. Kudos and thanks to my driver/guide Frank(?).

2  Thank Gottatour
There are newer reviews for Show Me Seattle Tours

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I took a tour of Seattle this weekend and absolutely loved it! My tour guide was very knowledgeable, personable and showed me the sights of this beautiful city. I HIGHLY recommend using this company.

2  Thank shazie72
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Boeing plant is quite a sight. Pretty cool to see how much goes into constructing these high powered machines. Our van ride to and from the plant provided by Seattle tours was great as well. Our van driver was very knowledgeable of the local culture and gave us some great insight regarding what sights to see the rest of our trip! Our driver also did a great job of locating my wife and i at our hotel, despite the fact that our hotel reservation happened to be under my wife's maiden name whic was different than what was listed on our seattle tours reservation. On top of that, the hotel we were staying at wouldn't allow the driver to pull into the pick up area because his van is unmarked. The company should really look at marking their vans with the company logo in these days of high security. It was a bit uncomfortable that our driver's boss, some woman named Sheri, kept calling him and asking him why he was late for the tour. The hilarious thing is the tours run every half hour at the Boeing plant, so there really isn't any way to be late unless you never show up. also, a lot of trains run through Seattle, and we were stuck behind a train for 10 minutes, totally nothing the driver could do about that. To top it off Michele Obama was in town for a fundraiser, along with several other government dignitaries at various hotels in the city, which made the pick up quite a challenge. After it was all said and done, we still got through the tour right on time. Kudos to our driver!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We booked this tour with Show me Seattle (quite unintentionally to be honest...I thought it was another company were booking with). But as they say everything happens for a reason! We were visiting Seattle from NYC and Toronto (3party) our guide was Dan. He was simply the best tour guide you could have. Positive, energetic and full of enthusiasm. He showed us a great time made some very nice stops.

The bus/coach was in top condition. The PR system could be heard all through out the bus without any issues. The price wad excellent and definitely provided us oath vlaue for money. Definitely recommended for anyone reading this. What's more my sister forgot her scarf when we got off at space needle and to her surprise it was left at our hotel lobby which wad genuinely kind gesture. Its these small gestures that show character in an organization and definitely worth a mention and the giving of ones patronage.

2  Thank Augustus_Balasubrama
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I booked this tour to gain a sense of the city, to find out what I wanted to see more of as I only had two and a half days in Seattle. This tour did deliver. The 3 hour tour is perfect for this purpose. The guide was punctual with pick up, though took a bit of getting used to - a little rough round the edges, not like tour guides I've had previously. It was clear he was passionate about Seattle and took steps to tailor the tour to the group where possible. If any downsides, the guide wasn't as knowledgeable about the history of the city as I would've expected and didn't know the plot of the movie 'Sleepless in Seattle'.

1  Thank acrystelle

Been to Show Me Seattle Tours? Share your experiences!