“Steak was great but Chicken jampbala was only ok”
Review of Tap House Grill

Tap House Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap House Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 4,304 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sixth and Pike
Transit: Tap House Grill is located on Sixth Avenue between Pike & Pine Streets, a short walking distance from Seattle's Metro tunnel.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Hi been here a few times and the food has been pretty good. The New York steak I had was superb really juicy well cooked and seasoned. I had a chicken Jumbala linguine which was OK but was too hot which was a but of a theme on the dished at our table.

I would have given it a 3 but the steak brought it back up.

Would I go back - yes but I wouldn't rush back and would want to check out other places in Seattle first.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I went to Tap House for a business meal. it was clean, nice and had great service. The food was decent and the serving size was good. Great place to go to get out of the rain.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

There is one thing that is common with Seattle and that is you will be climbing or going down some steps no matter where you are! This is the case at the Tap House. We walked in and there were steps. Once we reached the bottom, we were seated. Pretty cool atmosphere. And the food was very tasty! I had the fish tacos and they were umm umm GOOD! We went during lunch and it wasn't crowded. I would go back if I returned to Seattle!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wow. I love this place. Seriously if this were in my home town of Perth, Australia I would be a fat beer gutted alcoholic.

I only got one evening here with my wife and friend (non beer drinkers) but I still got to have a good re-sample of some flavours.
I ALWAYS get the beer sampler as I love getting to try a bunch of different beers.
I made it through 3 samplers before we moved on but I know that if i were a local I would love to go down there for a pint and join the "try all flavours" campaign to try to get my name on the plaque.

Even if you are not a beer drinker, this place is a fine eating experience and I would recommend going there for dinner. It is a large but cosy restaurant with a chilled but classy atmosphere.

Go here.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The bar exhibits very nice setup reminiscent of a club. The food is not bad except for "sushi" rolls without much fish. The number of tap beers is large. What's the problem? I did not study many of the offered items but here's an example...
So one of the best beers in the world German Ayinger is served as a ... Belgian beer. When asked a waiter offered an explanation that it's made in "Belgium style". Quick reaction with zero knowledge unfortunately. More plausible answer is that it's done purely for profit. It is served in small Belgium style glasses (~0.3l), which of cause would be ridiculous for German beer. And it costs 9$ (while most beers there cost between $6 and $7 a pint)! A price suitable for complex monastery style Belgium ales. Ayinger is good but not that expensive or rare and can be found in grocery supermarkets. That's just a theory of course it could possibly be just plain beer illiteracy.