“Good all around casual stop for a group of friends for descent food good Beer”
Review of Tap House Grill

Tap House Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap House Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sixth and Pike
Transit: Tap House Grill is located on Sixth Avenue between Pike & Pine Streets, a short walking distance from Seattle's Metro tunnel.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been here twice now the service from the front door is always prompt and professional. The atmosphere is awesome for what would you expect for basically a slightly upscale sports bar. The menu I am never crazy for the options are slightly different then you'd find elsewhere but the food is always just slight above average, not bad but not great. Beer list obviously untouched, they have over a 100 beers on tap and more that you can get in a bottle. I will say our last waitress had such bad B&O you could smell her before you she got to the table. At first I wondered where it was coming from and then realized it was from her every time she came over. She provided fine service, but I must say either someone she works with needed to tell her if she could not smell it, or even if she did someone needed to get her deoderant for the day. I doubt this is the norm however and still think great service.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great value for money and vast beer variety from all around the world!

I had the 12 ounces New York Steak which was worth every penny! The chef cooked it medium as I requested to perfection. The waitress was one of the most polite people I have ever met and it is really a shame that I cannot remember her name as this was a while back :/ She even checked bus times for us on her mobile and got back to us with the information.

Would be nice to have some sort of tasting experience (like in shots) ... as I am not a big drinker and I would have loved to have tried more beers and ales.

1  Thank HachikoMae
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went with a group of 20 on a Monday night - great beer selection, good staff, average pub food. Order a sampler and let the bartender pick - great fun!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Tap House Grill had great service, good food (I had the halibut) and a nice variety of libations.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had a nice local beer and some hummus with a side caesar salad. So many taps it is cool just to go if you are a beer fan. A nice place to stop for a bite when shopping nearby. Loved all the pool tables in the back private room.