“Average” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tap House Grill

Tap House Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap House Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 4,062 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sixth and Pike
Transit: Tap House Grill is located on Sixth Avenue between Pike & Pine Streets, a short walking distance from Seattle's Metro tunnel.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Tastless spinach artichoke dip. Tasty but meager Ahi tuna sandwich. OK Reuben. Basic bar food. Probably won't go back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
South Florida
“Even if you don't like beer.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I made reservations here because it was near the beginning of our savor seattle tour and because, although I'm not, my husband is a beer drinker. You walk down a wide staircase to get to the restaurant and I was delighted to find a sleek, clean, modern restaurant, I guess I was expecting more of an Irish Pub ... either would have made me happy but this was a nice treat.

The menu was inspired and varied, just not what I was expecting and I was pleasantly surprised. I could couldn't resist the Fire Shrimp Pasta and my daughter ordered the Dungeness Crab Mac and Cheese ... we shared plates and both were good! My husband had the steak salad and a soup and enjoyed it all. He did try a beer or two but I don't think he commented on them.

It was kind of an off time between lunch and dinner so it wasn't very busy but I'm sure they do a brisk business. The waitstaff was fine, knowledgable and pleasant but uneventful ... that's a good thing I suppose. I thought the price was high but the menu and atmosphere scream high end but the name implies something different.

• Visited August 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great happy hour prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went for the beer and sushi and was pleased with both. Excellent beer tap selection with great prices on the happy hour menu. Service was a bit slow but they were busy. Staff were friendly with good beer recommendations.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Beer choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Went strictly for the beer selection and was very pleased. Sat at the bar and was unsure what to order. Bartender offered 4 free samples to help me decide and i loved them all. Didn't order full meal- just some tortilla soup to keep my buzz at bay! ;) Soup was great.

Bothell, Washington
“Beer good, Mojito not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

While the food was good and the place was hopping, it just wasn't as great of a place as I was expecting. My husband had a pick your own 4 beer flight and he like that. I had a Mojito and it was awful. Way too much cheap rum and it took me all of dinner to get it down. The grilled cheese was really good and my husband said the burger was good. The cookie sandwich for dessert was HUGE and the cheesecake was very smooth. Still, the place just lacked something that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe more of a 20's set of people rather than the late 30's crowd. We won't be rushing back anytime soon, but if we happened upon it and there was a seat available, we wouldn't run away either.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Tap House Grill? Share your experiences!