“Frites can't be beat”

Betty Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Betty Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #561 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Galer
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Recommending Betty for Happy Hour. The Frites are amazing. Thin and cooked well but not burned and a huge portion. Lemon Drops are also on Happy Hour special though not listed. The vodka martini with olives worked well, but the bartender will make whatever you'd like. The atmosphere is great and we had the sun shining on our backs as we sat at the bar. We also had the manchecho is olive leaves which was also great - just hard to compare when the frites arrived.

There are newer reviews for Betty Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This restaurant is seriously good. I have been here about a dozen times and never had a bad meal. I recommend it to everyone I know.

1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed June 12, 2012

When we first moved to Queen Anne a neighborhood in Seattle we quickly set out to find a new place to eat. We found it at Betty's. Love this place warm and cozy in the cooler months and super nice in the warmer months as they open the front windows. The menu has a huge selection
of any fare you would want. They can also have a simple dish prepared for you alone. My husband and love to sit at the bar and watch our food being prepared something I would not do any place else. The chef is great there as he takes the time to talk and explain what he is doing to prepare these meals. Great for friends and couples kids ok if they are well behaved. One of my favorite places is Betty's..

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I hadn't been to Betty's for over a year, but last week had a fine meal with my spouse and a friend. The steak Betty built her reputation on is fabulous, and so big two of us could have been satisfied. Maybe I shoudl have skipped the large wedge salad as a first course- also good wtih green goddess dressing. Husband had halibut special on pea greens and loved it. He shared my enormous serving of frites, in the belgian manner. I liked that we could HEAR each other too, so unlike some spots. It's not cheap (steak = $26), so still toward a special event spot, but very good.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a place that does things right. We went to Betty's for happy hour after walking y it so many times. All items were very reasonably priced, we tried several different things and we were pleased with all of them. The menu might be a bit too traditional if you will, but the food was cooked right. Also if you sit at the counter you can see the chefs cook your food which is a definite plus, I like to see what goes into my plate and I like it when the kitchen is kept in a proper manner and they are not afraid of showing it to the customers.