“Lovely experience”

Betty Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Betty Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #545 of 4,304 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Galer
Reviewed July 12, 2011

My wife and I visit Betty regularly and always have a pleasant experience. We sit at the bar and their bartenders are knowledgeable and attentive. Their food is always good if not exceptional and they are a great neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed April 9, 2010

Four of us had excellent meals and reasonably priced wine @ Betty's last night. Sevrice was well timed. Prices are a bit high (average entree about 23$) as everything is ala carte, but there is a price fixed meal for $30- three courses, which is a good deal and my husband enjoyed. I had one of the best ribeye steaks with thin little frites I've had in years. Husband had spicy lamb sausages in a complex tomato broth, plus posole soup and carrot cake! Our friends had giant pork chops. All of us are semi-foodies and we liked the meal a lot.

Reviewed December 31, 2009

Great location....great atmosphere and good food (not great)...but their butter lettuce and walnut salad is one the the best I have ever had! I really like this restaurant.....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Betty is a nice space but the food is just mediocre.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I always have a good meal at Betty - so four stars for consistency. Betty is really a neighborhood restaurant so goes for slightly upscale comfort in food and ambience (the neighborhood is upper Queen Anne after all).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook