“Good food and Beer right off the Market”
Review of Steelhead Diner

Steelhead Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Steelhead Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 4,249 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: First
Transit: All downtown bus routes end near or around our address: 95 Pine Street.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch while visiting the Market. Crab cake was fantastic with whole claw sections not shredded or lumped.Beer selection was great including local selections. Service was very friendly and attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,381)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I recently had a business lunch meeting at the Steelhead Diner. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and didn't seem to mind that we were taking our time. The food was fresh and flavorful and the atmosphere was lively. Prices seem to be reasonable for the location and quality. I would recommend lunch here and I hope to return soon to try dinner.

1  Thank Kenny S
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had a long and an unplanned connection in Seattle in early Janurary. Instead of hanging out at the airport went to Seattle’s Pike place to browse around, sightsee and grab a bite. Immediately upon arrival to the Steelhead Diner I was greeted and offered a table; I did decide to sit at the bar area. Pleasant atmosphere, excellent area utilization, comfortable bar area and great section of spirits. I assume it was a lunch menu, judging by the size, although had items to satisfy most of the tastes. My order came in fast and hot, I had an Uli’s Sausage sandwich that I was very pleased with, perhaps a pint of ice cold IPA made it even better. Highly recommended, will come back.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I grew up in Seattle and return here several times each year and count the Steelhead as one of my "haunts" in Seattle. Casual fare that has something on the menu for everyone...it can get a bit noisy at times especially during the busy dinner hour but thats what happens when a lot of people like a restaurant:)
I especially like how they use ingredients found right at the Pike Place Market below..if you get a window table you'll be treated to a nice view of Puget Sound. Steelhead is certainly not a "signature" Seattle restaurant but it certainly is one you will have enjoyed dining at. You MUST try the Poutine...Pike Place's Beecher's Cheese curds with brown gravy....the ultimate in comfort food!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a nice lunch at a table where we could see the waterfront. My poor boy sandwich was delicious as was the hamburger. Portions are generous and the service was very good. I would come back to this place!

Been to Steelhead Diner? Share your experiences!