“Excellent Food.....but not for a group.Too much confusion!”

Crow Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 4,394 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aloha
Description: Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us, so we had a group of 9 for dinner. The food was very tasty and the meals all came out at one time. However, our disappointment came when we asked for separate cheques. We had 4 couples and a single. Our waiter told us separate cheques was not possible. Apparently their cash register is not set-up to do individual cheques. This is probably because as a group of more than 6 they charge an extra 18% on your bill. The group dining were casual friends, so we were not prepared to split the bill equally among all nine of us. It took us quite awhile to figure out how much each person owed on their bill. This also meant the each person had to initially keep track of the price of their before dinner drinks, appetizers, entrees etc. Vey confusing! Therefore it put a real damper on our evening out, when in fact separate cheques would have been so much easier. Perhaps we should have just pulled our table apart and had one table of 4 and one table of 5 persons. In a city with Microsoft and other computer companies, too bad someone can't produce a computer whereby restaurants can figure out separate cheques for folks.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Enjoyed the food, very fresh and well presented. We sat at the bar and had the added enjoyment of watching Ian mix drinks and educate.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I looked on Trip Advisor to find a place near our hotel and Crow had a lot of good feedback. It was a three minute walk and to be honest when we walked in we weren't sure what to think. It is dark and noisy. We took the noise to be a good sign that the restaurant was busy for a reason and I am so glad we did. I was there with my 12 year old son and 15 year old daughter and all of us absolutely loved our food. The lasagna was the best I have ever had and the chicken was cooked to perfection. My only regret was that we couldn't finish all our food. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went along on a Saturday night so, predictably, was busy and could only be given seats at the bar. Quite exhausting but absorbing to watch the relentless cooking.

My tuna steak was excellent as was my friend's chunk of meat (pork chop, I think). Dark and a bit noisy - not my favourite combination. But the food was really good.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We ordered from the prix fixe ("fixed price") menu and got three scrumptious courses for $28. Outstanding wine menu. Nice atmosphere-- kinda funky.

Been to Crow Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!