“Good food and good value”

Crow Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 4,110 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aloha
Description: Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food and good value”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was conveniently near my hotel and we had a good meal here. The atmostphere was friendly - even if the room was almost too dark to see the food!

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Bellevue, Washington
“Fun Evening - Food could be better”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to Crow for my wife's birthday and the seating, atmosphere and service were all impeccable. However, we were both disappointed with the entrée - the grilled tuna. It was over-cooked and bland. The deserts were great and the appetizers were also good. I would still recommend Crow but they need to keep an eye on food quality. Not good enough for a top restaurant in Seattle.

• Visited March 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Great find”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Asked the hotel desk clerk where we were staying about local eating places and was sent to "Crow" in Seattle just one block from our hotel. A great find. Limited menu but food was great. A bit loud but not overriding. Oblivious it is a local bar & grill and was packed on a Monday night. Will return next time in Seattle.... Just another treat when you just ask the right questions.

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best Chicken Dish in Seattle!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Crow has a limited menu, however each entree is delicious! I try to convince myself to order something different each visit but am usually drawn right back to what I consider to be the best Chicken Dinner in Seattle. The chicken at Crow is wrapped in pancetta and baked at a high temperature, creating a delicious moist meal of chicken. The chicken is served with seasonal vegetable.. if you are lucky and the brussel sprouts are in you will enjoy one of the best meals one can imagine. The chicken may take a little longer to cook, but worth the wait. While waiting I recommend the seasonal oysters on the half shell or again if you hit it right, the mussels are divine. I recommend reservations and I guarantee you and guests or family will be delighted.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jennifer G
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Good company”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

There was a group of five of us and it was a good choice for all sorts of reasons, but in the first instance I would say try to book ahead because it is well busy and for obvious reasons.

The locals obviously feel drawn there and it has a winning formula that must appeal, the level of noise and enjoyment is clear.

We had a some good winter ale, red and white wine and the food, carpaccio of meats and cheese with nourishing bread to keep us from eating each other until the mains arrived.

I had and excellent lamb shank with mash, good comfort food in this not so tropical city, I come from the UK but for rain I think you have it beat Seattle.

Anyhow the food was excellent and the service was matched by our appreciation, smiling, jolly service amidst the hustle and bustle endured by the waitress.

Top marks and yes Nabob next door is a good bar if you have to wait anywhere.... Now where next

Visited February 2014

Been to Crow Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!