“Fabulous Meal”

Crow Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 4,271 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aloha
Description: Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We sat at the Chefs Counter and it was fun to watch the meal preparation. It was Happy Hour, so tried a variety of $5 plates for appetizers: cheese with fruit; cured meats, olives and almonds; and our favorite $5 plate: the smoked salmon carpaccio with raita (but all three plates were great). We also had the parmesan pudding with crostini for an appetizer (not on the Happy Hour menu), so yummy. All our entrees were fabulous. The perfectly cooked and seasoned seared scallops with Brussels sprouts, bacon, and chestnuts was my favorite. I don't even like Brussels sprouts, but this dish was amazing, and now I love Brussels sprouts. Husband had the roasted chicken wrapped with prosciutto which was crispy and delicious, with a tasty light sauce and vegetables. Our son had the lasagne, which he said was very good. The two desserts we had were wonderful: sticky toffee pudding and pear tart with mascarpone ice cream. The toffee pudding was the best we've ever tasted. Parking was easy, got a space on the street right out front. Service was excellent.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We recently went for dinner at Crow after the Ballet with a group of seven. The food was outstanding as usual as well as service. We liked that there were not too many choices on the menu! Consistently good food. They got it right!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Ate dinner at Crow with my wife on a weekend visit to the city. I have eaten here on previous business trips to Seattle. As is our custom we spit an appetizer, "Warm Parmesan Pudding with grilled crostini and almond romanesco." This is a delightful plate of varied textures and tastes. For the entree we had their salutatory lasagne. I had had this before and raved about it so my wife wanted to see if it was as good as I had reported. It was! We also observed on nearby tables magnificently presented entrees from braised lamb shank, pan roasted chicken and seared scallops. I do not think you can miss with any or there well prepared dishes.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went for lunch to this restaurant because of the great rating it has on TripAdvisor but were a little disappointed. The menu only had a few items and the beer choices were limited to say the least. Even though it wasn't very crowded we had to wait a lot for the food. I had the lasagna which was average and I also tasted the roast chicken which was good.

1  Thank mprica
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a solo dinner there while on business but it looks like a great place for couples, friends, etc. Host staff was a bit distracted and not well dialed in but once I got their attention and got seated things started improving greatly. I had the seared filet which was huge and delicious - highly recommended! Please expand the beer options though as it's really limited (and the # of menus exceeds the # of beers!)

I'll be there next time I am in Seattle though.

1  Thank rsb_WA