“They did it again!!”

Crow Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aloha
Description: Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.
Portland, Oregon
“They did it again!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Ate dinner at Crow with my wife on a weekend visit to the city. I have eaten here on previous business trips to Seattle. As is our custom we spit an appetizer, "Warm Parmesan Pudding with grilled crostini and almond romanesco." This is a delightful plate of varied textures and tastes. For the entree we had their salutatory lasagne. I had had this before and raved about it so my wife wanted to see if it was as good as I had reported. It was! We also observed on nearby tables magnificently presented entrees from braised lamb shank, pan roasted chicken and seared scallops. I do not think you can miss with any or there well prepared dishes.

• Korean first
Bellevue, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went for lunch to this restaurant because of the great rating it has on TripAdvisor but were a little disappointed. The menu only had a few items and the beer choices were limited to say the least. Even though it wasn't very crowded we had to wait a lot for the food. I had the lasagna which was average and I also tasted the roast chicken which was good.

1 Thank mprica
Washington
“Awkward start - great finish. Definitely worth the visit”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a solo dinner there while on business but it looks like a great place for couples, friends, etc. Host staff was a bit distracted and not well dialed in but once I got their attention and got seated things started improving greatly. I had the seared filet which was huge and delicious - highly recommended! Please expand the beer options though as it's really limited (and the # of menus exceeds the # of beers!)

I'll be there next time I am in Seattle though.

1 Thank rsb_WA
Napa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roast Chicken”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I you are after the best roast chicken with the most flavorful au jus then this is your place. It truly was amazing and I do not count myself a foodie, like to eat good food, but, do not trek out of my way to get there always.

Worth a visit and I would LOVE the recipe,

• Visited September 2013
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Eclectic Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I enjoyed a business dinner here to great success. The atmosphere is hip and the menu is limited but complete. We enjoyed a beet and arugula salad with goat cheese, a wonderful shrimp appetizer, and a delicious pasta dish.

Visited November 2013

Been to Crow Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!