“A Seattle highlight experience”

Bruce Lee Grave Site
Ranked #28 of 443 things to do in Seattle
Toronto, Canada
349 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 625 helpful votes
“A Seattle highlight experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was such a simple, no-cost activity to do, and yet it was one of our highlight experiences in Seattle.

The cemetery itself is beautiful and relaxing. And the sight of the Lees gravesites was special.

This is a great stop-over activity to do when you're on your way north from downtown on the I-5 highway. If you're heading to the Boeing factory tour in Everett, or to the Seattle Premium Outlets, you can easily visit this cemetery on the way when leaving from the downtown area.

A word of warning: If you Google Map 'Bruce Lee's gravesite,' it gives you the wrong location within the cemetery. We spent quite a bit of time looking for their graves based on the pinned "A" on Google Maps.

1 Thank product-of-canada

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Simple and Honorable”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I followed the directions that is posted online everywhere and still found it a bit confusing to find, but we eventually did find it-a few feet behind the big heart tombstone at the top of the hill.

There were lots of folks visiting the grave site and taking lots of photos as you can imagine. We went on a sunny day and the road to get up to the site was blocked by a few cars because there is no parking...you pretty much have to park on the side of the gravel.

It was quick stop for us-we paid our respects, admired the grave site, remembered the value both men had on society and honored their spirits.

3 Thank chacha79
Seattle, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Something to see”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you are a fan of martial arts, Bruce Lee, or just the unusual, this is something to see. Buried here are Bruce Lee and his son Brandon who both died at about the same age. Also interesting to see the people making the pilgrimage to his grave site.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank mexmedmax
Baltimore, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The honor was mine!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

If you are a lover of all things Bruce Lee, then visiting his gravesite will be a humbling experience. I never thought I would be one if those people who visited grave sites, but on this trip I had to because of the respect and honor my husband and I have for Bruce Lee. If you've seen Enter the Dragon and Fists of Fury, as well as The Raven with Brandon Lee, you know these men were amazing. And learning the history of Bruce Lee gave me a better perspective and deeper respect for him. It's a short visit and definitely worth it! His gravesite is also located next to the Volunteer Conservatory which houses beautiful flowers, also worth a visit. Walking distance-around the corner.

1 Thank GiselleAlana
Sheffield, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“A quiet, serene place”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

If like me you are a tourist then the chances are if you visit Lakeview Cemetery you are there to visit Bruce and Brandon Lees gravesite.

I really enjoyed my visit, the cemetery is very well kept and i enjoyed walking around it.

Get the number 10 bus from downtown.

2 Thank Rich2112

Been to Bruce Lee Grave Site? Share your experiences!