“Good side trip!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good side trip!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a nice place to go check out. It is a good and quick side trip when you are driving around and checking out the other attractions in Seattle. The graves are nicely maintained and the headstones have a nice overall look.

Visited February 2013

136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Cool place to visit!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nicely-kept gravesite (and nicely kept cemetery, too) not far from downtown Seattle. Lee's grave is near the top of the hill, just start driving towards the hill and look for the bright, white heart shaped headstone and his is just behind that. Also near the main flagpole. HIYA!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank DJ B
Kent, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“By heart, Lee”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

It's on the top side of the grave yard, great place for tribute to legend Bruce Lee. Fans, must go. Watch life story of Bruce Lee.

1 Thank Nepalisunil
Northern CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very cool”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Since my 11 year old and 8 year old kids started doing karate, I wanted to take both of them here so they know of an influential person. Bruce and Brandon are both buried next to each other. You might want to ask an employee at the cementary where the grave site is once you arrive on grounds.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank 2thdoc73
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Very Peaceful”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I visited this for my brother, who loved Bruce Lee movies as we were growing up. I've visited a lot of famous graves while traveling, and I like to see what others have left, and wonder why they left what they did. I left a nickel for the five members of my brother's family, and pennies for me, my mom and dad. I like to leave pennies. You know that whatever you leave is going to be picked up be someone, but by leaving SOMETHING, you're saying 'I was here and thinking about you'. I don't know, maybe that's just me. Anyway, this was one of the most peaceful sites I've ever visited. If I'd read the other comments before going, I would have known to look for the heart-shaped tombstone on the hillside as you enter. As it was, I didn't know that, so I had to ask a maintenance man, who pointed me in the right direction. I'm sure they get asked all of the time.

Visited March 2013

Been to Bruce Lee Grave Site? Share your experiences!