“A Local Favorite”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Reviewed January 8, 2013

As a West Seattleite, part of me wants to keep Mission secret and to ourselves, however, it's too good not to share. My recommendation is for an awesome night, show up during the every night happy hour, and sample the Steak Nachos and ice cold beer with a group of friends. The taco plate and pinchos are also delicious. I love the ambiance, and again, highly endorse the late night happy hour (after 10 pm).

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I go to Seattle for business a few times a year. While we're there, we visit family in West Seattle. Mission is always our favorite place to go our first night out. I see some reviewers complain about moody staff. I've been there a dozen times, and always find the staff friendly, attentive, and efficient. The food is stick-to-your-ribs hearty, and the margaritas are strong and limey. Perfect for cleansing the palate.

A great place to hang out and fill your belly on a drizzling Seattle night!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Staff are moody (think High Fidelity, John Cusack). The food is fine, and the margaritas are strong. I do like the way the place is decorated blue mood lighting, with a southwestern feel.

Reviewed December 6, 2009

Good margaritas, but the sangria wasn't so hot. The menu is expansive and delish. Nice casual atmosphere for a date night, or even just to hang with some friends. Would go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Great drink menu, tapas is decent. The enchiladas are very tasty. The atmosphere is intimate and fun and they serve late.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook