“Superb ...”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Centurion, South Africa
“Superb ...”
Reviewed February 6, 2011

I have just completed a 2 weeks stay at the Pan Pacific, and there is no other word to describe it as superb ...
EVERYONE is friendly and are always looking after you needs. from the moment i arrived to the moment I left the hotel.
The rooms are comfortable, with the bathroom opening up onto the Bedroom, which is both different and nice to have... You can watch TV from the bath... Oh yeah and as an added bonus you can see the space needle which while I did not really look at the view is a nice "value add"
The Gym is well equipped and modern, however it is across the courtyard and not in the gym, having said that, there are umbrellas in the room either way so it does not make a difference.
The bar downstairs is nice to sit downstairs and relax which I did on a couple of occasions .
*If* I had to give a negative, it was that the food that I had from room service was not that great. I only ordered once (the burger) and I did not enjoy it at all. A small point as there are many other restaurants withi a couple of minutes walk (Including a couple within the same block.

Last of all,is the fact that with regards to location it is pretty much close to everything.I walked everywhere.
Pike Place is probably 30 minutes walk away (or probably 10 minutes by cab), with Space Needle 6 blocks away.

All in all it was great, and i would most definitely recommend it and when I go back to Seattle it will be my 1st choice of Hotel

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ketchikan, Alaska
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I've stayed in every "nice" hotel in Seattle and the Pan Pacific is by far our favorite. Whole foods down the elevator is the best and the staff is very professional and courteous. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Roseville, California
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This hotel was an unexpected gift at the end of our vacation.

My wife and I had just returned from a week long cruise to Alaska and looked to stay an extra night in Seattle to tour around. We found this hotel on Kayak with good reviews at about $120 a night. We decided to take the plunge and we were so thankful we did. The hotel is located just outside of "downtown". Close enough to walk, far enough to be quite and peaceful.

We were treated extremely friendly by the staff from the second we walked in the door. They put us in a top level room with corner views of the city/harbor. The room was excellent with great upgrades and a romantic setting. As my wife and I were on foot with out luggage, the staff were extremely accommodating.

The surrounding amenities are was great as well. Across the street, they have access to terrific gym with all the to date equipment you could ask for. Just below the hotel is a natural foods store that is great for food and snacks.

So down to the real question, would I return to this hotel if I were to visit Seattle again?
10x over YES.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 11, 2011

The nicest hotel that we have stayed at! The staff and our room were amazing. Would defenitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights in late December with husband, two kids (aged 11 & 14) and my Mum who is 66. We got a great rate by emailing the hotel direct as we needed 3 rooms. They gave the kids and us connecting rooms and my Mum was on the same floor. The check in service was extremely quick, the rooms were exactly as we requested. The location is great with only a 5 - 10 minute walk into the city centre and from there we accessed the monorail to the space needle & musice/sci fi museum. Having Wholefoods underneath was fabulous as we could just have a meal down there or take some snacks back to our room Overall we were extremely happy with our stay here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2011

we stayed at the Pan Pacific over New Year and were so impressed with the sheer professionalism and quiet friendliness of the staff, from the door to the desk and throughout the hotel. our room was lovely, immaculately clean with a great view of the Space Needle from which we watched the firework display. the bed was probably the most comfortable hotel bed we've slept in and the bed linen was gorgeous! downtown attractions are only a 15-minute max walk away and the bonus of having a Whole Foods market right on our doorstep was great. we will definitely choose this hotel again the next time we visit Seattle.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Bermuda
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My friend and I spent our Christmas 2010 weekend in Seattle. Our stay at Pan Pacific was hassle-free. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating. Service quality at its best. Rooms are clean and awesome!! Almost all of the restaurant are closed there at Christmas Day, but the staff was really helpful in finding us a place to eat that night. He even printed us a map for the directions.

Vicinity of the hotel is very near downtown Seattle. Pretty much everything is walking distance from the hotel (or maybe because I just love walking). Space Needle is about a good 10-15 minute walk. Pike Place or downtown area about 20 mins. or less. Really a good value for money. Would definitely stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends