1,784 results
All reviews whole foods space needle tutta bella great hotel complimentary car service mile radius soaking tub lake union town car luxury hotel mini bar pike place market valet parking close to downtown corner suite alaskan cruise few blocks
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Favorite: bathroom. luxurious and spacious. Room was nice and comfortable. Staff was courteous.

Expensive, though. I'm don't think any hotel room is worth $500, parking and taxes included. But this was a statement hotel for my 30th wedding anniversary, so I was good with it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank seattleresident2014
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for this review and Happy Anniversary! We're so honored that you chose to spend your special occasion with us. As we move through summertime, more quickly than I'd like!, please know that we offer some fantastic specials for weekends in the fall and winter. Hopefully you'll come back and celebrate with us again!

Many thanks

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel before an d after our Alaskan cruise. The hotel is a gem. Great location. Beautiful.clean. hotel staff and service was exceptional. During our stays we had the pleasure of getting to know Mia, Gun, Carlos and Sayed. They are the best ambassadors the hotel could
have. They were so professional and could not do enough to help make our stay in Seattle special.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna W
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

I just love this and can't wait to say thanks to my team members that you mentioned here. "Ambassadors" is such a good way to describe those who work in a hotel, we function both as ambassadors for our properties but also for our cities. It's wonderful when we get to make such memorable connections! Thank you for this review and for staying with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

We were recently in the Seattle area for a few days and the Pan Pacific Seattle provided excellent service before and during our stay. I called the hotel a week before our trip for transportation suggestions to get us to a seaplane excursion as well as a whitewater rafting trip on the Wenatchee river and they put me at ease that it should be no trouble. We arrived at the Pan Pacific a day late with our room held without a problem. Upon our arrival, the front desk staff personally made all the arrangements for a quick taxi to the seaplane the following morning as well as a rental car with Sunday pickup a few blocks for our hotel for our trip to the rafting location. The room was quiet, had comfortable beds and a well appointed bathroom with a large tub. The hotel is above Whole Foods Market and several good restaurants are nearby. It is walking distance to many sites in downtown Seattle as well as Lake Union. The Pan Pacific Seattle was an excellent hotel whose service made a good vacation great. We will definitely return on our next trip to the Seattle area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RANCCTx

Wonderful review to receive, thank you! The excursions that you went on sound absolutely amazing...I am going to ask the desk where they sent you so I can go before summer is over, ha! So glad you had such a wonderful time and that we could be be the backdrop for such a cool trip. Thank you!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and it was really nice. The area is nice and the staff were nice. We had a really cool room with the view of the space needle. It was really cool, rooms are really big too. Would recommend here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wilson L

Thank you for your recommendation and kind review. We will hope to see you back with us for a longer visit next time!

Many thanks,

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at Pan Pacific Seattle and I cannot wait to return. First, let’s just mention how gorgeous Seattle is. Now for the hotel. The staff during our arrival experience was superior. Quick, professional and personalized. My guest room - WoW! Floor to ceiling windows (even in the bathroom - which was so spacious and well appointed). Luxury amenities. Cozy bed and great pillows. And special touches throughout the room. Breakfast experience was top notch from food quality to efficient service (and love their coffee mugs....again, it’s those little special touches that made this hotel stand out). Every staff member I encountered provided service with a smile. I truly felt like a valued guest. I look forward to returning upon my next trip to Seattle! Thank you Pan Pacific for making my stay memorable!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank coloradojag

You mention it's your first stay, but hopefully it won't be the last! Thank you for your kind words about your visit. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and will hope to see you again soon.