“Extremely Helpful Service Over The Phone”

Pan Pacific Seattle
Ranked #15 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago
“Extremely Helpful Service Over The Phone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2009

I have just made my reservations for this hotel for next month, and have not yet stayed here. But I felt compelled to write a review after my experience in booking my reservation.
To make a long story short, I had just missed an online deal with low rates for their Suites. I called the hotel and spoke with Adriel V. who was extremely helpful and allowed me to book at the rate that I had missed online. If all the staff is as friendly and helpful as she, I am sure I will enjoy staying here.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joel S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2009

The staff at reception were welcoming, and had allocated me a corner king suite which had a beautiful view of the space needle and views to Lake Washington. I have stayed in a Pan Pacific in Singapore, and the room was of a similar impeccable standard. It was comfortable to work in with an excellent Herman Miller chair. There had been a delay with my luggage and it would be arriving on a later flight. When I returned after a trip into town the bags had been brought to my room. An international fax was sent from reception immediately for business and there was no additional charge. The Whole Foods market was quite unlike anything I had sampled before, and the choice of food was varied and freshly cooked. I ate lunch in the Hotel Restaurant once and the food was also excellent and fresh. Yes, it is located a few blocks from the city center, however this was a welcome 5-10 minute stroll and was safe.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2009

The service was SUPERB and the room was large and beautiful. Although it is not right in the middle of attractions, you can walk just about to everything and you do not have to be in the very touristy area. Whole Foods is right next to the hotel and there is the nice pet goods store to purchase souvenier to our dogs in the same complex. REI store is also within the walking distance. One of the best hotels that I have ever stayed!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

We were forced to change our business trip. Ryan and his supervisor were unbelievably understanding and accommodating. We haven't actually stayed at the hotel, yet, but that kind of personal service will keep me coming back.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2009

The hotel was just o.k. to us. No personality really - the rooms are just ordinary. A big armoire seemed to take up the bulk of the entrance. We loved the bathroom. I am glad we got it at a VERY discounted rate. We booked directly through the hotel since it was new. I would stay somewhere else for the going rate though. The hotel is not bad but it's definitely not great. I expected a bit more from the Pan Pacific Brand. We stayed at the Pan Pacific Vancouver the day before and felt the same way about that as well. I just may not be a Pan Pacific Lover (or just the US properties).

• Stayed August 2008
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

I spent my 30th birthday at the Pan Pacific Hotel and I'm glad I did. The hotel was very chic and comfortable. The staff was great and when they found out it was my birthday, the staff sent up a personalized birthday card with all the employees' signatures and a bottle of wine. The location next to Whole Foods Market was great. Of all the hotels I've stayed at in Seattle, this would be my first choice without a doubt.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
lacey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

This is the first time my wife and I ever stayed at a "luxery" hotel and I have to say, we were not use to the type of service and comfort that the Pan Pacific provided us that weekend. The moment you enter the building, we were in complete awe. The service made you feel like you were a celebrity and the guest room was beautiful. The best part? The bed. The bed was like floating in clouds. My wife suffer from tension headaches and I suffer from chronic back pain, and most nights at home, its hard to get a good nights sleep....but first time laying on this bed.... you feel completely weightless, its wonderful. The bill of course was something you have to be prepared for...but compared to other luxery hotels, the price is very competetitive. If we could afford it, I would not stay at any other hotel but this one. Draw back would be that we could not find a garage in the area (even though they did say they had one), so we were pretty much forced to get vallet, but to my understanding, to use of the garage and vallet are pretty much the same price. Also drawbacks, no fridge. You have a minibar, but youre not able to put any of your stuff in there, unless you wanna chance it and get charged for opening the bar or moving something inside. Lastly, no vending machines. If you want something to drink, you're pretty much limited to getting tap water from your sink...unless you want to spend the money on a soda from a mini bar, which is very expensive. Ice is delivered by room service only....pretty much obligating you to tip the guy...but even the ice is fancy! Like i said, price is expected from a hotel like this, just be sure to expect a little more extra out of your pocket besides the nightly rate.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple