Pan Pacific Seattle
$423
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,675 results
All reviewswhole foodsspace needletutta bellagreat hotelcomplimentary car servicemile radiussoaking tublake unionluxury hotelmini bartown carfitness centerpike place marketvalet parkingclose to downtowncorner suitefour seasons
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have stayed at many hotels, and Pan Pacific Seattle got to the top of my list. This is a business hotel with spotless rooms. What impressed my, though, is that everything is at the right place (those who travel often will understand me). Once you walk into your room, your hand itself finds the lights switch. Electricity sockets are next to the desk, next to the bed, and conveniently located for the iron. Three bottles of soap/shampoo are at the washtub, shower, and bathtub. Gown is conveniently reachable. Etc. You just know that everything is there and everything is where it is supposed to be, no guessing.

The reception lady (she is gorgeous, by the way :)) is very helpful with directing you to where you want to go. I asked about a breakfast place, and that the one that she told me about was indeed a great one.

This hotel is a rare example of a well-run modern hotel with very affordable prices.

Room Tip: There are rooms with the Space Needle view, I stayed at one and loved it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Love the city, love the hotel even more. Adequate accomodations combined with excellent staff will make this my go to hotel during my next business teip. From check in to check out, the hotel was fabulous. The property and the roo.s were gorgeous. I loved the location. And I will definitely be back. Thanks for a remarkable experience.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NashvilleVixon
Reviewed March 10, 2014

One of best hotels in the US hands down!

This quite wonderful boutique hotel has just about the perfect location for exploring Seattle.

This ticks all of the boxes. Location - easy walking distance to most major attractions and shopping- There is Starbucks and Whole Foods connected to hotel, beautiful suites - with all appointments and details thought through (eg rechargers to fit old and new iplugs), superb outlook - from the huge suite windows where you can enjoy breakfast, fantastic service - a small hotel means that you don't deal with departments (front desk, concierge, housekeeping etc) but with a single "host" who can help manage every aspect of your visit to Seattle. The rooms are large and even had an nice soaking tub along with beautiful shower. And some very nice touches - like use of town car for free. I kept extending my stay and they were so accommodating and I didn’t have change rooms. I wish this chain was everywhere! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is by far my favorite hotel in Seattle! Have stayed in Seattle many times and this is by far the best. The rooms are fabulous and feel luxurious and the amenities are hard to beat. The restaurant has great sushi there is a great Italian place next door, the spa is a special treat, the gym is small but comfortable. I also love that there is a Whole Foods downstairs, sometimes on travel you just want something healthy and quick instead of eating out so much, this is perfect. If I could (my company would allow) I would stay here every time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We live in a town that 2-3 hours east of Seattle, so we frequently do overnight stays in Seattle. We need a reasonably priced but nice place to stay, and the Pan Pacific has literally never disappointed in our many visits. The location is ideal, the parking is easy, and the staff is awesome. I also really like that the staff has actually been the same for the most part over the last several years, so the familiarity with them is great. To top it all off, they have given us complimentary upgrades the last couple of times we have been there, and that was very special each time it happened. We love this place, and we can't wait to go back. Simple as that!

Room Tip: Excellent view of the Space Needle!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family