“AMAZING !!!”

Pan Pacific Seattle
Ranked #17 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My Husband & I stayed here June 2012 for a few days. What a wonderful place. You can take the Light Rail out of the Seattle Airport to Downtown, then get on the Trolly and it takes you right to the front of the Pan Pacific. We ate at the Whole Foods Market, which is the ground floor to the Pan Pacific. We bought wine, cheese and goodies at the Market, then went to our room. The staff at the Pan Pacific couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. After our stay, we were driven by their Town Car service to the port for our cruise. When and if we get back to Seattle, I wouldn't stay anywhere else..... Love It ! Tony & Linda, Orlando, Florida

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank countrystitches
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for the very kind feedback from your stay with us this past June. It sounds like you enjoyed the easy access from the hotel to the different public transportation options as well as our complimentary house car. I truly hope the both of you enjoyed your time in Seattle as well as your Alaskan Cruise adventure. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist with future reservations. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Lucky girl that I am my husband gave me a night off from the baby and I stayed here with a girl friend for the night and then visited the Spa the next day. It was all HEAVENLY! The room was gorgeous, with a great view of the space needle (1008) I think 1009 must have a great space needle view too...the breakfast was delicious in the bar and we were easily able to both get all that we wanted for breakfast included in our $20 each credit that came with the room rate. We also had free parking with our rate and late check out so we got to have a nice relaxing day at the spa. We ordered dinner from Tutta Bella next door which is one of our favorites and the staff at the hotel were great about bringing us plates to use and extra pillows and the dvd remote when we asked for them. We both slept well but I must caution light sleepers that it's a downtown hotel so you may hear sirens etc... so bring ear plugs if you need them.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle for your "staycation." I am glad that you and your friend enjoyed everything and that you were able to reserve a great room overlooking the Space Needle. We run different types of packages throughout the year, but the "Preferences" package that you booked is one of the most popular. Please let me know if there is ever anything else we may assist you with. We would love to have you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We really loved this hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are lovely and the bathroom is very spacious and gorgeous. The hotel is not huge but I love that because it feels very homely and you feel like an actual person instead of just a number. Overall we had a great stay here and would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank lritchie961

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us from your most recent stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. We will be sure to pass on your praise to our entire staff and let them know how friendly and helpful you felt everyone was. Please come back and visit us again soon. We would love to become your "home away from home" every time you visit the Seattle area.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed here for a job interview a few weeks ago. The staff at the front desk were very accommodating, and gave me an extremely late checkout (the latest checkout time I have ever received at any hotel I have ever stayed at), so I could shower and unwind after my interview before leaving. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom big and airy. I had a view of the Space Needle form my window and appreciated the Starbucks and Whole Foods right downstairs.

1  Thank Rachel A
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to share you feedback from you stay with us this past December. I am glad that the late check out we granted you was useful and hope that everything went well on your job interview. Best of luck in 2013 and we hope to have back again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We live near Seattle and frequently stay in the city for a night out. The Pan Pacific never disappoints. This trip we stayed in a suite and the room was spectacular! I would recommend an instruction book for the high tech audio/visual system. I had to ask for help......

Stayed: November 2012

Thank you very much for choosing the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle for your "staycations" when you are enjoying some extra time in the city. I am glad that you enjoyed your suite on your most recent trip and hope that you had an enjoyable New Year's Eve and holiday season. I will be sure to pass on your feedback about our audio/visual technology to our engineering and IT departments. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we may assist you with. Thank you once again for staying with us.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is my fourth time staying at the Pan Pacific Seattle due to it's close proximity to my husband's office. The hotel is located in a great area that feels more local than tourist. The rooms are large and comfortable, the bathroom is spacious with separate tub and shower. I am in love with the bed here. I eat at the Sea Star restaurant downstairs and have never had a bad meal there. The fish is amazing and fresh and the staff knowledgeable.

The hotel is within walking distance to all the tourist attractions such as Pikes Place Market, Nordstrom Flagship store and major downtown shopping area. However, if you don't feel like walking the hotel has a comfortable Tahoe to take you anywhere within two miles of the hotel for free. Whole foods is in the shopping pavilion below the hotel as well as a starbucks if you don't feel like paying hotel prices for food, water, coffee, etc.

The Vida spa which is located across the pavilion from the hotel is very nice and relaxing and carries my favorite Swiss skincare line Valmont. I would highly recommend this Seattle hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Seattle Space Needle.
2  Thank allison P

Thank you very much for staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle so many times this past year. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our property and our amenities, especially since we are so close to your husband's office. As you mentioned, our location is ideal because it is close to all of the touristy activities, yet we are still able to maintain the feel of a "local" neighborhood. I hope you had a great holiday season and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you are looking for a comfortable high end hotel with personal service and luxury accommodation, this is it. As this hotel is somewhat smaller than the Westins and W's, you are surely greeted by name and everyone cares with passion about your preferences.

the rooms are very nice, and everything is in best condition, clean and well cared for. Even with large windows to make the room light, it is well isolated so no disturbing sounds from traffic lets you sleep well.

as I travel on business, working conditions are most important to me: nice desk at the window and a great wifi connection that never failed. That is still not always the case even in the best hotels today.

Great bed, nice bathroom, in all: 100% of my needs covered and therefore the full 5 stars. Let me say again, thanks to the friendliest and most professional staff I have encountered in a long time, it seems the Pan Pacific sets high standards and trains their employees very well, and I got the feeling they are also well taken care of as they seem to enjoy their job!

Room Tip: Corner room:-) windows all around, loved that!
2  Thank Anna K
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for the very kind feedback from you recent stay here at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. To hear comments about having the "friendliest" and "most professional" staff that you have encountered in a long time truly justifies the hard work and dedication our entire staff puts in on a daily basis. We hope that you continue to stay with us when you travel on business and perhaps even visit us for a vacation as well. Happy holidays and thank you once again for staying with us.