“Amazing! This is by far the best hotel in Seattle!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #18 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My hubby and I wanted to do something special for Valentine's day but wanted to save some money so we planned a little overnight "staycation" for Friday/Saturday and after reading the awesome reviews on this place we decided to stay here. From the second we pulled up to even AFTER we pulled away from this hotel it was an awesome experience! We got there earlier than check in and they had a room available for us. Check in was a breeze and the valet guy gave me a rose and the concierge gave us each a box of candy hearts. It's the little things. We went up to the room, room 503. Wow!!! It was beautifully appointed and the standalone tub was awesome! We had a fun time playing with the automatic shade that separates the bathroom from the rest of the room and joked about how the glass between the bathroom and the room was so clean that if you didn't think about it you could accidentally walk right in to it!

My husband had booked me a 30 min. massage, manicure and pedicure at the Spahh and it was the absolute BEST massage I have ever gotten in my life. Nathan rocks! My husband tried out the virtual golf and enjoyed that while I was getting pampered. They have a room with two huge screens and a virtual golf program as well as other wii games. After arriving back at our room around 5pm we got a knock on our door by the maid service asking if we needed our towels freshened up and when my hubby said we were good to go she told him to take as many chocolates as he wanted from her basket (and these were dilettante chocolates).

Later that night we wanted to listen to a CD that we had brought but they didn't have a CD player in the room (though they have other inputs, including for iPods as well as the cable). So we asked if they could bring us a CD player and within 5 minutes an engineer was in our room hooking up a DVD player for us!

the bed was very comfy but the pillows were a little uncomfortable for me as I'm used to feather pillows. The next morning we checked out which was, again, a total breeze. We got our car and got in to drive away and noticed that they had put two water bottles in our car for us to have! These little details are what made this place stand out.

I accidentally left flowers in the room so I called to let them know and we got back about 5 minutes later and they already had them behind the concierge desk waiting for me!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank noogienubs

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Hotel 1000 is a boutique hotel that seems to be able to add a wonderful personal touch to their service. A quick and pleasant checkin experience - while taking floor request into consideration; exceptionally appointed and comfortable rooms. It's located minutes off Pike Place and in close proximity to other SEA sites.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Couldn't have been more pleased with the Hotel 1000. We were there for business and the staff and facilities were all excellent. The water views are spectacular. Great location. The price we got was ridiculously low for a hotel of this caliber. It is a very high-tech hotel, the tubs fill from the ceiling, the minibar is computerized. The cleaning staff notify you on the screen of your in room telephone. Free VOIP calling. All in all it is the perfect hotel (for business or for a trip to the great city of Seattle. ) As you can see, I'm a fan.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank cjthekid
Reviewed January 27, 2010

Stayed at the Hotel 1000 twice now and both times we have had an exceptional stay. From the concierge to the bell man to the front desk, everything was exceptional. We were even driven to the 24 hour market on a Sunday night by the front door man because we needed some medicine. Highly recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2010

just returned after spending 2 nights. The room was absolutely gorgeous -- corner with large windows overlooking city, large bathroom, exceptionally clean. Service was excellent -- prompt, courteous; coffee in the library and free champagne near front desk available. bar trendy with good food. The location was ideal -- just blocks from Pike Market and city center. Compared to other high end hotels in other large cities (e.g., DC) this one was superior. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2010

We spent 3 days in downtown Seattle and loved this Hotel. On our flight back to Missouri my wife and I discussed other hotels we had seen and could not think of anything even comparable. It was new, fun, nice, clean, friendly, and close to everything we wanted to do. Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2010

I stayed the weekend of Jan 15-17 2010. If there ever was a time that a hotel stepped up and impressed me, it was this one! First off, the room- a corner junior suite overlooking 1st ave and Madison. Very spacious, plus the bathroom was amazing in itself. The whole room is set up for the tech junkie. Forgot your cables? No worries- they have some in the closet. Good thinking! The courtesy car is a great amenity that I took advantage of a couple times ( more on that in a sec). Anyway, it's within walking distance to Pike Market, Seattle Art Museum, and numerous pubs and restaurants. I did walk to the Space Needle one morning, but I reccomend taking a cab or the car if it's available. This is where the hotel staff went above and beyond - while in Seattle I was mugged near the SAM one night. I had to be taken to the hospital, but I was released a few hours later. I called the front desk to have them send a cab for me, but instead they sent the car. It felt like to me that the staff made my welfare a top priority. Even upon arriving home I was met with an email from the hotel making sure that I didnt forget anything, and they even offered help with any police reports regarding my incident. Just for the record, I do not hold the hotel nor the city responsible for the acts of 2 street thugs that I was unfortunate enough to run into. I will definitely reccommend the Hotel 1000 to everyone I speak to. I look forward to staying there in the near future!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo