“My home away from home”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #18 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 21, 2009

I'm in Seattle often and this is truly my home away from home. EVERY person in this hotel is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure your every need is taken care of. The little personal touches make a big difference like using your name, chocolates in the room and personal notes thanking you for your repeat stays. Great job Hotel 1000....I wish all hotels were as customer-friendly as you are!

Reviewed November 20, 2009

Hotel 1000 is one of the most pleasurable experiences that you can have while traveling. Rooms are very generous in size and the decor is wonderful. The best feature of the hotel, is the staff. Wonderful people that will take an interest in your stay, help you enjoy the hotel and the city, and will always be there to serve you. I travel just about every week for work and the hotel and staff consistently rank at the top of my favorite places.
Location: Close to the waterfront, near Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, easy walk to just about everything in Seattle.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

We stayed here for a weekend and were very surprised by the atmosphere, the helpfulness of all employees, the spa experience, the restaurant, and the room itself. The hotel feel is very modern, yet not cold or unwelcoming. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and we really felt that they wanted us to have a good experience. We went to the restaurant bar a couple of times and the waiter and bartender remembered us and our room number, as well as what we liked to drink. The food was also very good. I had a manicure, my partner had a massage and both were reasonable and also very good. We used the fitness room. Also, the guest room was amazing - glass wall dividing the room from the bathroom with a privacy screne. There were sculptures and art work and the room was a very nice place to come home to. I would highly recommend this hotel. If we ever go back to Seattle, we will definitely stay there.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2009

The hotel is in the heart of downtown Seattle and is top notch. The decor is contemporary yet professional. Everything is clean. The service was outstanding. The rooms are new, fresh and have a spa like feel. The wall between the bedroom and the bathroom is glass with a privacy shade option. The tub is deep and the water fills from the ceiling. A person can literally soak in the tub and watch a movie or sports at the same time! Outstanding accommodations along with superb customer service. It doesn't get any better than that!

Reviewed November 5, 2009

I just got back from vacation with a stop in Seattle...stayed at the the W for 2 nights and Hotel 1000 blew the W away in all respects. I strongly recommend staying here..great location, great room, reasonably priced, great bar, friendly staff and modern.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Hotel 1000 for two nights. This was a business trip for him--I just tagged along. We loved Hotel 1000. Our room was very nice. We had drinks two nights at Boka and dinner at Boka one night. They have two great happy hours daily that last for several hours and include half price food items. My husband used the virtual golf and enjoyed that. I had a massage at the spa. The spa is nice but very small. The massage therapist was a very nice person but the massage was below average. The location of the hotel is very good. The staff is outstanding...almost over the top with trying to do things for you. If I'm ever in Seattle again, I'd definitely stay at Hotel 1000!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2009

My husband and I stayed in this hotel on the last leg of our road trip. We called ahead to find out if they could valet park our truck with the huge over the cab camper on the back of it and they said no problem. When we drove up, they hardly even blinked....just drove off and found a place to park it ;) They allowed us to check in early, gave us an upgrade to a city view room and then allowed us to check out late. The room was awesome..the bed was comfortable and I absolutely loved the bathtub and shower. We both got sick, so we spent our whole Seattle experience in this hotel. The staff was so friendly and very willing to help. Worth every penny!!

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple