“A must stay hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sewell, New Jersey
“A must stay hotel”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights during our west coast trip from Seattle to San Diego. Can't say enough about the quality and service. Ben, our concierge was awesome and steered us to all the right places.

I absolutely loved this place and would be my first choice to stay again.

• Stayed May 2014
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Frank,

Thank you for staying with us for 2 nights and writing about it on Trip Advisor. You said it is a must stay when you return- Thank you and we will be waiting. Please return soon and often....

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (487)
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Hotel 1000 was absolutely ideal for a weekend trip to Seattle. A true 5 star hotel experience! Beginning with the reception which included glasses of bubbly, the staff was well-orchestrated and very accommodating. They offered us restaurant and sightseeing advice, shuttle services with their available Lexus GS Hybrid, and happily helped us to adjust our dining plans a few of the nights. The location is right in the middle of everything, just a few blocks away from Pike's Market. Our room was lovely, with a romantic bathtub and separate roomy shower, with great views of the waterfront. However, the first-class service made our visit most memorable. We'll most certainly be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joe-Linda-2010
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Joe C,

Delighted that your stay with us was "just perfect" and that it was memoreable at Hotel 1000.

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to write about it for our viewers.

Appreciate your comment that you will return- please come back soon and often....

Sterling, Alaska
Reviewed May 30, 2014

we had such a wonderful time. The room had lots of natural light and it was very nice size for us 3. The bathroom was beautiful. Room service was good & so was the food. within walking distance for places we wanted to go.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Niaofak
Dear Niaofak,

Thank you for the "wonderful everything" review you sent regarding Hotel 1000.

Hope that your travel plans bring you back down to the lower 48 from your great state and return to Hotel 1000- for new memories....

Leavenworth, Washington
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent two nights at Hotel 1000 and found it to be a perfect location - we walked to the market, the waterfront and restaurants. The staff was attentive and the rooms well appointed. We had a great stay and would come back for another visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eestigirl
Dear Eestigirl,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write about it. I see you are from the beautiful city of Leavenworth- hope you will return and often.

Warm regards,

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at the Hotel 1000 on Memorial Day after picking the hotel based on the rating and rankings here on TripAdvisor. This hotel stood out. I have no other basis of comparison as I had never been to Seattle prior to this trip, but other hotels have their work cut out to compare to this one.

The staff was courteous, friendly, and eager to help. Service was definitely key to their training and it showed.

The hotel room was the basic room, but it was large and had a view of the stadiums downtown. It was a great value for the room rate paid, in my opinion. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. The only nitpicky complaint would be that the television was not located in a place conducive to watching from the bed. It was over to the side and you couldn't really watch tv from bed. That is a nitpicky comment and not something that was important to me, but just something that stood out as slightly odd.

A significant perk was the car service. We used the car to get to a few downtown destinations. I hope that I compensated the driver adequately, but I never know if I am tipping enough in those situations.

I would definitely stay at the Hotel 1000 again if I am in Seattle in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank tvbman
Dear Tvbman,

Thank you for staying with us and also going to Trip Advisor to read about us before choosing to stay with us.

Glad we met your needs and looks like we created memories.

My staff and I hope your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.

Seattle, WA
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a belated review, but felt compelled to join the masses to endorse this property and it's exceptional staff. My wife and I stayed there to celebrate a special occasion, so we splurged on a corner water view room - I love natural light, and this room had large windows on both walls in the living area (hence a corner suite), and even in the bathroom. The room was large, decorated in wonderful earth tone dark browns and greens, and immaculately maintained. The room had a mini bar with a few items and the standard sodas and spirits, and a stocked Keurig coffee machine - nice. And the bathroom...you've probably read plenty of reports on the lavish bathrooms. A large shower with natural rock treatments, and of course the tub - a two-person soaking tub, with the water faucet IN THE CEILING! Very unique and when combined with some bath accessories, provided a very relaxing experience.
If a major component of whether you have a pleasant hotel experience is the level of customer service provided, then you won't find better. From the moment we pulled into the valet parking area, to when we checked out the next day, EVERY hotel employ we came into contact with was professional, pleasant, accommodating, and courteous - valet, bell hop, concierge, check-in, room service, maid service, and even someone on the maintenance staff we passed in the hall - all were top notch.
While $669 is a LOT to pay for a "hotel room", the hotel's location was excellent (walked to the Pike Place Market the next morning and went to the Seattle Art Museum), the view was amazing, the staff superb, and the accommodations five star. We will definitely go back again, for the next special occasion!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LanceinNW
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear LanceinNW,

Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote regarding you and your wifes recent stay with us at Hotel 1000.

I am delighted that we helped make memories and that you indicated you will certainly return.

My staff and I hope it will be soon and i have the priviledge of meeting you.

Warm regards,

New york
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although this is not a typical name brand the service was 5 Star. They made a real effort to always call me by my name and the Concierge (Ben Stepan) was very helpful and very nice. The hotel is centrally located within an easy walk to Pike Market and the hotel has a shuttle car that will drop you off anywhere downtown. You can also walk to Safeco field from the hotel. I used the spa once and had a great experience so I would highly recommend. Small gym but they have all the machines and weights that you will need. If the weather is nice out definitely check out Kerry Park at sunset to get a great view of the city. A drive to Snoqualmie Falls is also worth the trip and I heard that they now let you in at the bottom which I had not known when I was there. The room was a decent size but it faced a wall of the building next door so I would suggest requesting a room that faces 1st Avenue.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank travelxpertNY
Dear TravelxpertNY,

Thank you for the '5 star service in seattle" headlines regarding your stay with us at Hotel 1000.

Really appreciate your details and am delighted that Ben made a difference with you.

If your travel plans bring you back to Seattle from New york- we look forward to being of service again and agin !!