“Nice place to stay, BUT…….”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hotel 1000 is a nice hotel located in the heart of Seattle. We enjoyed our stay, except for the restaurant Boka. There were 4 of us in our party, so we ordered a round of drinks and looked over the menu. By the time our waitress brought the drinks, 1/2 the order was wrong, and one of the drinks she did bring, tasted terrible. We didn't stay for dinner by that time. We'd already waited over 30 minutes for our drinks, and the bar/restaurant wasn't overly busy yet. We ate at Ivars down the street, (should've gone there first). The hotel is very nice, just don't lift anything off of the in-room bar, you'll get billed for it, or so the sign tells you.

Room Tip: try to stay on an upper floor, not so noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ja598
Write a ReviewReviews (3,077)

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Always a great place to stay it was our 4th time. They drove us to the space needle even making two trips for the whole party. They are walking distance from almost everything in town. Definitely worth the stay. Cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lindsey B
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Lindsey B,

Thank you for returning for your 4th stay at Hotel 1000 and writing about your stay with us.

Delighted that my staff made you feel special and hope you will continue to return for your 5th stay!! We will make it more memoreable....

Best regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel is GREAT!!. From the moment we checked in from when we checked out everything was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whose going to Seattle. Definitely check out the spa! It will leave you AHhhhhhhhhhh

Room Tip: Get the Executive Suite!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for writing to our viewers and for choosing to stay at Hotel 1000.

We love it when we create memories for our guests and I trust this happend with you.

Much apprecited,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

From the moment I walked in the front doors with my lady the Hotel 1000 staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of ours needs and treat us like royalty.From the cleanliness of the restrooms to the beautiful hotel room designs I have never been more impressed by the standards Hotel 1000 strives to maintain. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit the Pacific Northwest.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank RJMC2011

Dear RJMC2011,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your "6 star" rating .....

That is very complimentary of you and also that you will recommend us is most gratifying.

We look forward to your return visit which we hope is very soon and often...

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I spent two nights for our Anniversary. This would be our second stay with this hotel. We had a wonderful time, guest services were very welcoming and took good care of us through out our stay.

The rooms are beautiful. This trip we were in the Grand Luxe room, a corner room, with a view of the waterfront. The bathrooms in this hotel are truly something to be seen. The location is excellent for waterfront sightseeing, or hitting Pike Place Market. We also used their town car service for dinner.

We had an exceptional visit and would highly recommend this hotel to family, friends and business associates.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Kathleen M,

Thank you for returning for your second visit and for the "wonderful " review you just wrote for our viewers to enjoy. It also is very rewarding to read that you highly recommend our hotel to your friends.

This means alot to my staff and we hope you will return soon and often.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I rarely get a chance to travel..having two small children. So when I was going up to Seattle to visit a friend, I thought I should stay in a nice place. So I began my search and found hotel 1000. It was between Hotel 1000 and four seasons. And I'm so grateful I chose hotel 1000... What a great place. From the minute you check in the service goes above and beyond.. And the rooms surpass all the pictures

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you for the "swanky" and wonderful review you wrote about your stay at Hotel1000 and my staff.

We hope we create memories from the moment a guest pulls up front- which it appears we did with you.

Sure hope you will stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was in Seattle for a weekend training. I chose this hotel after reading reviews on it. I am so happy that I picked this hotel. The location was perfect for me. The hotel is amazing. Very clean and beautiful. The staff at Hotel 1000 are one of the best hotel staff I have encountered. Warm, professional with great sense of humor. I can't wait to come back and stay here for fun next time.
The food is very good too.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marmar b

Dear Guest,

Delighted that you went to trip Advisor and read reviews on our hotel before you decided to stay with us.

Am honored that you chose us and that we exceeded your expectations. Also- that you said you cant wait to return is a very rewarding comment.

All the best and hopefully you will be returning very soon and often.