“Incredible Hotel!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel 1000 was an absolutely incredible hotel! It was just what we wanted for a long weekend in Seattle. Great location, outstanding staff, wonderful and comfortable rooms. The customer service was excellent and extremely accomodating. If you need a get away; this is the hotel to visit!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erin W
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Erin,

Thank you for not only staying with us but also for taking the time to write your overview. Appreciate your kind words that you felt we were an "incredible hotel"

Please return soon so we can make more memories...

denny

Write a ReviewReviews (3,077)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I'd have to say. I had very high expectataions of this place since it's highly regarding my reviewers and rated #1 on tripadvisor. They hotel and the room was very nice. The staff was friendly but i'll hit on some points that missed for me. I planned on staying here on a special occasion so I called the hotel ahead of time and they said that they will see what they can do. Also, initially when I booked the room it was for a single king. I called in asking that I might need two beds, they said they'll see what they can because i prepaid for a king. Two weeks before I called in and i asked to cancel that request because I'll only need one bed. When I arrived at the hotel the room wasn't ready and then they game me a room with two queen beds. No special happy birthday message. To top it all off, they said I had a room with a view. The view was of a wall of the next building. Let's not to say that the people who checked in after my was offered champagne. Us, nothing. The rooom clean and great size. These service mishaps were only an annoyance and I would only mention it because this hotel is on a premium side regarding price so I hold it to a high standard of service. Upon checking out we called for help with our bags to the car but no one came for 10 minutes so we brought it all down ourselves. The front desk was nice enough to waive one of our nights of parking. That was a nice gesture.

All that being said, the location is very convenient. The parking attendants were always nice. They had a car service that would take you anywhere within a mile radius, if available. They always put bottled water in your car whenever they pull up your car. I still gave the hotel a very good rating because of the locations, room quality and the good service that I did get from some of the people who I interacted with.

Dear Spiderman,

Thank you for staying with us and for the details that you elaborated on. I have sent you a seaparet email- hoping to talk with you regarding the areas you outlined.

Much appreciated,

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I got married here in September 2013. 4th floor is just amazing! It was a perfect venue for our wedding. I haven't seen anything like the terrace here. When I was looking for venues and saw this place, I knew it was love at first sight! I got my preliminary wedding pictures and they look amazing thanks to Hotel 1000!

The room we stayed in was a suite and it was gorgeous room! Top of the line modern furniture, very clean! Robes, bathroom sink, slippers, everything! Spotless!! I wish I took some pictures of the room but my wedding prep was so crazy for me due to work schedule I didn't even think about that!

I can't describe in words how amazing the staff here are! Starting from the catering director to the gentlemen for vallet, to the bartender, everyone provided excellent service and I cannot thank them enough! If I can give infinity star rating I would do that without a second thought! I felt like a Queen here~!!!

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure every room is great here~! If you don't like something, I'm sure the sta...

Dear Koreanvisitor,

This is one of the most rewarding reviews i have read because my staff was able to create memories for you and your husband that will last for a lifetime.
we want you staying with us complimentary on your 1 anniversary.

Please email me so we can make these arrangements.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Hotel 1000 is the kind of hotel you get excited about. On a recent trip to the NW my fiance and I wanted to splurge on a hotel for our one night in Seattle. After scouring the internet for the best pick, the Hotel 1000 seemed like just the spot. It was pricey for our Monday night stay but I certainly remember our wonderful time there more than I remember the credit card bill that month. It is so convenient to Pike's Place Market and the Waterfront so you can easily stop back at the hotel while you are sightseeing. The bathrooms with the waterfall tubs were exquisite and the view from our water-facing room was remarkable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly and everything from check-in/check-out was a breeze. If you are looking for a luxury hotel and a great location in Seattle to visit Pike's then this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Shiya14,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at Hotel 1000. Delighted that you and your fiance had a most wonderful stay where memories were created.

Hope that your travel plans will bring you back to Seattle and Hotel 1000 for another memoreable stay with us.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The staff was amazing and attentive! Everyone was friendly and fun, they made you feel at home! Room was great with everything you could want. Bath tub was huge! The only drawback was the restaurant, staff was not as friendly and food was just ok!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and for your complimentary overview of our "amazing staff"

Thank you also for your feedback on our Boka Restaurant- we value the feedback from all of our guests.

Hope that you will return soon for an even more memoreable stay .

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been fortunate to stay in wonderful and beautiful hotels around the world. Hotel 1000 staff have stood out above and beyond. I have stayed in two rooms at the hotel, and both were elegant and comfortable. So grateful to have booked and stayed here. I rarely take the time to provide a review but this hotel has earned it.

Room Tip: Get a water view if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank elevenphil
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Elevenphil,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the wonderful review about Hotel 1000- especially since you noted that you rarely do reviews.

This mean a great deal to all of my staff. hope that when your travel plans bring you back to the United States- you will find a way to come back to Seattle and Hotel 1000.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel 1000 on the night after our wedding (we spent our wedding night where we got married) and I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. This was our second visit to Hotel 1000 - we stayed there the night we got engaged and had wonderful service that time as well, hence our desire to come back. I have stayed at many luxury hotels (including many of their competitors in the Seattle area), and have enjoyed many of them of course, but the service at Hotel 1000 is better than any I have ever received. We are already planning to come back next year for our anniversary and will never choose another Seattle hotel over Hotel 1000 again!

Okay, so the details if you want them... where to begin...

Upon arrival, the valet staff was of course very polite and greated us kindly. The agent at the check-in counter went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. She congratulated us on being newlyweds and told us to be sure and let them know if there was anything at all they could do for us. She explained the ammentities throughout the hotel in detail, including the hours of service in the restaurants for all meals and happy hour. The thing that I loved though was that she walked out from behind the counter to call the elevator for us and hold it open, then gave us our keys and shook our hands. I know that is a small detail, but it is things like that which show they are going the extra mile.

When we arrived in our room there was a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting for us, along with a card congratulating us again. Giving guests a bottle of champagne like this on special occasions does not cost the hotel much, but it makes a major impact. I really appreciated the gesture.

The room had a wonderful view and was of course very clean and attractive. The rooms are cozy but modern at the same time, exactly my style. The bath tub is amazing, it is behind a glass wall that looks into the room with privacy shades you can put up or down. I loved that I was able to watch the Seahawks game while relaxing in the tub with a glass of wine!

The bed was big and cozy with wonderful pillows and just what I needed after an exhausting day/night at our wedding the night before. We decided to order room service and again, the customer service was perfect. The woman on the phone was so polite and was happy to explain items on the menu. She also wanted to be sure we knew that the game was playing downstairs in the bar and that they had drink specials - it was nice that she wasn't trying to rush off the phone and actually wanted to help us. Wanting to relax and watch the game (and the rain) from our bed, we ordered grilled cheese, tomato soup, fried chicken, and truffle fries with wine and beer. Everything came quickly and was delicious. The server was so polite and also congratulated us on being newlyweds! Seriously, this staff is amazing.

Okay I know I am writing too much, but one last thing. When we left the hotel, the valet staff opened the doors and they also pulled out our seatbelts for us when we got in the car. Of course I am capable of doing this myself, but again it was just a small detail I noticed and totally loved. They also left waters for us in our car. These are the kinds of things I really appreciate in a hotel - the extra mile stuff.

So anyway, I can't say enough amazing things about this hotel and I cannot wait to stay there next fall for my anniversary! Thank you Hotel 1000 for making our wedding weekend so special!

Dear Leslie,

You have made my day!!!!!! Thank you for returning to Hotel 1000 and allowing us to help make memories regarding your wedding.

Love the details- have sent this throughout my hotel for my staff to read and enjoy.

We very much want you to return - soon!!!

I have sent you a separate email to stay in touch.

Congratulations on your wedding- for a life time...