“Everything and more!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel 1000 while we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. From the moment we walked in to our check out no detail was left unfinished. The room was amazing with gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier, the bay, and the Olympic mountains. The staff was very professional, kind, and helpful. The location is perfect! We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing about celebrating your wedding anniversary at Hotel 1000.

My staff and I would love for you and your husband to return to make "more memories".

Denny Fitzpatrick

Write a ReviewReviews (3,087)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at Hotel 1000, the rooms are wonderfully laid out and the service is great. We especially loved the spa, where we received wonderful service from very skilled practitioners.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Ben and wife,

Thank you for your glowing review about your recent stay with us at Hotel 1000 and also about your experience in our wonderful and intimate Spaah.

Please return in the near future. Would love to have you back to enjoy new memories.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I'm sitting in the room unable to sleep or relax because of loud music from a live band in the event space a few floors below. It's so loud I feel like the party is in the room. And I don't want to be part of this party. I want to sleep. The basic thing I want in a hotel room is a refuge after a long day. Hotel 1000 has failed to provide that refuge.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank rich621

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with usand for the feedback you provided.

I understand your concern about the noise you heard. It was a wedding that took place in our ballroom and the windows were opened which allowed the music to travel more than usual.

I am very sorry for this inconvience and would like to reach out to you to have you return.

Can I please ask you to contact me at the Hotel since I dont have your email address?

Much appreciated and look forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Okay, maybe not 1000, but there's definitely a lot. Been a while since I've been to a hotel that really feels like a hotel. Very clean. Staff was super nice. Seriously, I felt like a celebrity every time I walked in. And anytime I needed an umbrella I just picked one up at the front door. Location is also great. Walking distance to Pike Place Market, the library, Seattle Art Museum, the underground tour and the ferries. Also near the harbor if you're up for a morning run. The fitness center was also pretty decent (something I usually find quite lacking in most hotels). And the rooms were super sound proofed.

If I had to say one not-so-positive thing, its that the harbor view room (which obviously cost more) was not the best. It's a few blocks from the harbor, and about half my view was obstructed by a building in the way. That being said, you don't go to Seattle to watch it from the hotel room! Just something to think about when booking.

It's pretty obvious why this is the number 1 rated hotel in Seattle. If I'm ever back in Seattle (which is very likely), then I'm definitely coming back here. To 1000 and beyond!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank alboush
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Alboush,

What a wonderful review about Hotel 1000 which we very much appreciate.

I am delighted that you read about us on Trip Advisor which appears to have influenced your decision.

You mentioned that you will be returning to Hotel 1000 when you would return to Seattle. I hope I have the priviledge of meeting you whenever that might happen.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

After many visits to Seattle (and many more to come) ... I am thrilled we found this place and am looking forward to returning. The experience was first-class from start to finish. The decor, the location, the amazing staff, the luxury, the service, the 'extras' that were included, the atmosphere, the bathroom (wow), the Boka Restaurant (truffle fries were delicious), the list is endless. Heard great things about the Spaah, so that is on my 'to do' list next time we visit. We would highly recommend Hotel 1000 .... this really is 5 Star.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne B

dear Yvonne,

Thank you for your wonderful "5 star" review on your recent stay at Hotel 1000. Appreciate your kind remarks for my staff in Boka Restaurant and hotel to read.

I see you are from the great country of Canada- please retrun soon and often...

Best regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed in connecting suite/room with our family for 3 nights in Seattle. The rooms were very comfortable, and the staff went out of their way to help us with everything from sightseeing to helping retrieve my sons lost luggage. The location was central to many city attractions, and we easily walked to Pike's Market and the aquarium, as well as restaurants.
The rooms could use a little better lighting, and the breakfast service was a little slow and disorganized.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill S
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and writing about your over all expereince at Hotel 1000.

Thank you for your input regarding the timing of room service- comments from our guests are very important to us and show us areas that can be improved .

Many thanks and hope you will return the next time your travel plans may bring you to the Emerald City of Seattle.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Impeccable service from the time that you drive up to the valet, upon check in with the front desk staff, to ordering in room dining and upon departing the hotel. Wonderful service with the valet...they were even able to accommodate our request for car service to our jazz event that evening by taking us to the venue and then once again picking us up after it was over. So nice not to have to take our own car and then to try and find parking. Our breakfast room service was delivered EXACTLY at the time that we requested it and SO delicious. Upon leaving the hotel, the valet left us cold bottled water in our car cup holders,....nice touch! Will definitely stay here again when coming to Seattle

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest from Tacoma-

what a wonderful review about your stay with us at Hotel 1000.

Delighted that we helped make memories- even with the bottles of water in your car...

Since you are a few miles down the road- hope you will return soon and very often.

Best regards,