Stayed for 3 nights with kids in May and was super pleased with this well situated boutique hotel. What really appealed to me as a hotel guest were:
- the free car service picking up and dropping off at nearby restaurants or attractions
- a very nice lobby with fireplace and table Surface computer for playing chess and other games
- really good donuts in the morning in the lobby
- the golf simulator in the basement
- stylish and modern rooms that were very comfortable, with a silent and effective HVAC system
- good-natured and friendly people who worked the valet, front desk and front door.
- a customer first attitude, exemplified by a botched spa booking that was recovered so well by Annalisa, who hurriedly taxied in the esthetician so the appointment wouldn't be lost and only slightly delayed, then comping the whole treatment, while being so genuinely apologetic.
Also attended a large function at the hotel and found the ballroom and wait staff to be very average, which was the only weakness in our experience with Hotel 1000.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Hotel 1000 is Seattle's premiere luxury destination. Discover the many distinctive qualities that differentiate Loews Hotel 1000: from fully integrated, wired-to-serve technology to initiate, soothing, residential design to delightful surprises - a bathtub that fills from the ceiling and artwork that meets your personal preference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1000 Hotel Seattle
- Hotel 1000 Seattle