“Excellent Again”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Vancouver
“Excellent Again”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here again in January and was very pleased that the level of service is exactly the same if not even better. When you see the same employees year after year you know that something is right! From the arrival to leaving everything was perfect. I would highly recommend the hotel again and again!!.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TollyRogerVancouver
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for "staying with us again". This puts a smile on our face when guests come back for more memorable moments..

I appreciate you pointing out many of the same faces- we have a very loyal staff who love working here and interacting with our special guests.

Thank you for recommending us and hope you will return soon and often.

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
  • Korean first
DC area
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This certainly is on my list of places that are an ideal home away from home, in spite of all the rain. Everything was very comfortable, welcoming and convenient even though it was my first visit. I also enjoyed my visit to the Spa here. Great food at the restaurant too... love this place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CarrieJ808
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for spending the time writing about your stay.

I am sorry about the rain!!!.

Please return when it is sunny and warm.....

San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 3, 2013

1-Exceptional service
Fabulous service from the minute you walk in the lobby. Christina from the front desk gave us a warm welcome to Seattle with a cup of hot chocolate and told us to come back later for welcome sparking wine! The best concierge in the world "Matty" is in hotel 1000! He is extremely knowledgeable, he will give you sightseeing and restaurant recommendations. My advice, listen to Matty. You will not be disappointed. PS-His connections also comes in handy if you need to get a reservation on a Friday night at a 4 star restaurant :-)

2-Awesome location
I love the location of this hotel, it's walking distance to Pike Place Market and Space Needle. The hotel is also walking distance to the train station.

3-Modern Decro

4-Relaxing environment

5-Beautiful and clean rooms

Thank you hotel 1000 for a wonderful experience. I look forward to my next visit to Seattle and my stay in hotel 1000 :-)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tiffany415
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a detailed overview on your stay with us.

I so agree- "listen to Matty!!!".

Please return soon and often.

Westchester
Reviewed March 2, 2013

From the moment I arrived and was warmly greeted by Erica at the front desk I was impressed. The entire team at Hotel 1000 provided me with exceptional and personalized service during my week long stay. The hotel was modern, impeccably clean, relaxing, and full of amenities. The hotel restaurant had a wonderful menu and the server was excellent. Every detail of my stay seemed important to the hotel throughout my entire stay. I especially loved the vegan doughnuts in the morning and sitting by the fire in the evening The location and the view was fantastic! I have stayed at many other hotels in the area but I excited to return to Hotel 1000 on my next visit to Seattle. The service was singular. Hotel 1000 should be your first choice.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe for the great view!
Dear Christine,

Thank you for your wonderful review at Hotel 1000 regarding your "exceptional stay"

My staff love reading these revenues so that can make sure we are "creating memories"

Hope you will return againg when your travel plans bring you to Seattle.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I visited Hotel 1000 about 3 years ago and thought the hotel was exceptional. I recently visited it and I wondered if they managed to maintain the same high standards of professionalism and customer service. Immediately as I entered the hotel, I was so happy to know not only did they maintain the level but there actually have surpass it. I was completely satisfied and rate them 5 stars. Trust me when I say that I am extremely anal and very hard to impress so I don't give 5 stars easily. Kudos to the wonderful staff at Hotel 1000. I still smile every time I see the rubber duck. ;-)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review in light of the very high standards that you have.

Delighted that your experience was even better than 3 years ago when you were with us. I hope you took the rubber duck!!.
Please return again and I hope I have the opportunity to meet you on your next visit.

Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

From beginning to end, from location to service levels to room amenities and cleanliness, Hotel 1000 deserves to be stayed at. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great stay and your attention to detail.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the sound! It is worth it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the "extraordinary review!!"

Appreciate you staying with us and hope you will return when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed at Hotel 1000 for a business trip, which I extended to a nice anniversary weekend with my wife back in September 2012. Great experience all around. Here's what's to like:

- Upscale, new, and modern. From the common areas / lobby to the rooms, everything is updated, modern, well-kept, and clean looking.

- Great location. Right in the heart of downtown Seattle, close to the Pike Place market and the Sound. If you have an upper level room with a view, you'll be able to watch container ships come and go.

- Tasteful decor and relaxing ambience. Rooms make you feel nice and relaxed the moment you walk in - muted, clean colors, dark wood floors, clean steel and glass. Nice lighting.

- Bathroom is immaculate and very well done. Deep soaking tub is a nice addition - the "fill from the ceiling concept" is a bit gimmicky but reasonably entertaining.

- Staff is pleasant and helpful. Great customer service, and they provided some complimentary champagne for my anniversary.

Only minor nit I had - I thought the hotel was a bit overpriced given the size of the room and the location (I always think of things in Seattle as a little bit cheaper than say SF or LA) but not to the point where it would deter me from staying here.

Additional info - we stayed in the Grand Luxe room. View was definitely nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest from Los Angeles,

Thank you very much for not only staying with us but also for spending the time to write a very detailed review regarding many of the features and benefits of Hotel 1000.

Hope that you will stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to the Northwest and seattle.

Warm regards,