“Best hotel experience I have ever had!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I booked a bed and breakfast package for my boyfriend's birthday. The whole experience was amazing. I was trying to make this experience special and the hotel was very accommodating. They helped me plan the perfect weekend. The service was just stellar, we felt very catered to. My boyfriend definitely felt special, the hotel and staff went out of their way to make sure we had an excellent experience. The rooms were beautiful and pristine. I was in love with the bath tub, that had the water coming from the ceiling! My boyfriend even said this is the nicest room he has ever stayed in. I highly recommend Hotel 1000, and we will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: December 2012
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Cassie,

Thank you for staying with us and also for the very positive compliment of "best hotel experience I have ever had".

Hope that you will return for a repeat performance!!

Denny Fitzpatrick

Write a ReviewReviews (3,093)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My daughter and were in Washington visiting family and I used the Hotels Tonight app to get a great deal the day of our stay. We arrived in the rain and were greeted by a valet carrying umbrellas for both of us. We were escorted into the lobby which is beautiful and the waited just a moment for check in.

Now, I fully expected to get brusque treatment considering our low room rate and a 10 year old in tow but I was blown away. I asked for a room with two beds which was unavailable. No big deal, I said, we can share a king but instead the desk agent upgraded us to a corner suite 'for our trouble'. He offered my daughter complimentary hot cider and walked from behind the desk to present our keys.

Oh, and room was, of course, Amazing.

Needless to say, my daughter said our one night here was the highlight of her trip!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Andrea D
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

DearGuest,

Thank you for staying with us and am delighted that you and daughter were well taken care of.

Glad my staff made you feel important and very welcome. Please return should your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

A much-better-than-average boutique/independent hotel, with exceptionally well-intended and well-meaning design and staff/service. But ultimately disappoints if you come with any expectation of luxury. Strives hard but cannot get there. Lovely people. Not bad rooms, interesting in fact. Many many fun and endearing attributes. But overall disappoints if you have any 4S/Ritz/MO orientation. Gym and spa both failures. Restaurant and bar not workable, unfortunately. Lobby blah. Rooms nice, very nice, really, but still gimmicks undermine luxury. ultimately, same story with service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank NYC_SNM
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Guest from New York,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write to our trip advisor readers.

Appreciate the compliments you did bring out and do want to thank you for your view of luxury comparing us to other excellent hotels.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

From the get go I was impressed by the prompt and professional staff. The lobby was subdued yet well lit, the check in was easy and pain free. I did check in a little early and the room was not yet ready. I was offered sparkling wine and strolled around the front area. The bar was staffed by friendly and smiling faces. (if you live in Seattle you realize that no one smiles, it was a nice change.)
My wife and I enjoyed a drink and some appetizers, very good. I REALLY recommend the poke'. We did have to wait a little long, what does the manager do? Upgrade, that is what he does. It is this kind of service I have not experienced in a while. Truly a nice feeling to have on the first visit. As if my wife and I were returning friends or the customers that show up every other week or so.

The room....wow. The room was clean and the bed was amazing. An entire mountain range of pillows, queen size mattress. With the corner room, we had a good view of the Puget Sound and the waterfront.

My regret is that we stayed only 1 night, if I knew then what I know now, we would have stayed at least 1 more evening.

Room Tip: Go for the water view rooms. Above the 6th floor and you get the Puget Sound.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest from Seattle,

Thank you for staying with us - even though it was for 1 night. It appears we helped "create memories" during your stay.

Since you live close by, hope you will come back soon and ofte,

We will be waiting !

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great hospitality! It was our anniversary and the hotel gave me a rose and a bottle of champagned when we came! We stayed one night but wished we stayed more - decided to try Inn at the Market too. I do think the rooms are better here and This place was worth your money compared to the other place, However the Inn is closer to the Market given the name and does have the rooftop deck. This place is a great hotel! It has a wonderfuI place to grab breakfast downstairs, They help you with umbrellas (as Seattle is a rainy city)! If you had to choose one place This place is better overall compared to the Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Deligheted that we welcomed you with a rose- we have a saying that I am sure you have heard - "you had me at hello!"

Glad my staff made you and your husband feel very welcomed.
Hope you will stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife was having a birthday and I thought lets spend a romantic weekend in Seattle. Hotel 1000 didn't let us down. Everyone remember it was her birthday and always wished her a happy birthday. The food was superb and so where the drinks. I earned many brownie points and will return on her next birthday. I know this hotel is a little bit more expensive, but let me tell you it's worth it!

Room Tip: Views are awesome during the day. Next time I would save money and go with a non view room. We were...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Delighted we made your stay with your wife very special- right from the beginning.

Thank you for your warm compliments and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is the type of hotel that exists in the finest cities in the world
Elegant, stately, and inviting.
The type of hotel that makes you want to arrive in a Mercedes to attend the opera, however extremely warm and inviting.
This hotel oozes class.
You are welcomed with fine champagne and offered a spa treatment.
In my opinion, it makes Seattle a world class city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple