“Wonderful hotel!”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #14 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great hospitality! It was our anniversary and the hotel gave me a rose and a bottle of champagned when we came! We stayed one night but wished we stayed more - decided to try Inn at the Market too. I do think the rooms are better here and This place was worth your money compared to the other place, However the Inn is closer to the Market given the name and does have the rooftop deck. This place is a great hotel! It has a wonderfuI place to grab breakfast downstairs, They help you with umbrellas (as Seattle is a rainy city)! If you had to choose one place This place is better overall compared to the Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Deligheted that we welcomed you with a rose- we have a saying that I am sure you have heard - "you had me at hello!"

Glad my staff made you and your husband feel very welcomed.
Hope you will stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Warm regards,

Denny Fitzpatrick

Write a ReviewReviews (3,092)

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife was having a birthday and I thought lets spend a romantic weekend in Seattle. Hotel 1000 didn't let us down. Everyone remember it was her birthday and always wished her a happy birthday. The food was superb and so where the drinks. I earned many brownie points and will return on her next birthday. I know this hotel is a little bit more expensive, but let me tell you it's worth it!

Room Tip: Views are awesome during the day. Next time I would save money and go with a non view room. We were...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Delighted we made your stay with your wife very special- right from the beginning.

Thank you for your warm compliments and hope you will return soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is the type of hotel that exists in the finest cities in the world
Elegant, stately, and inviting.
The type of hotel that makes you want to arrive in a Mercedes to attend the opera, however extremely warm and inviting.
This hotel oozes class.
You are welcomed with fine champagne and offered a spa treatment.
In my opinion, it makes Seattle a world class city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

For my boyfriends 25 I surprised him with a weekend in downtown Seattle. We both got off work jumped in the car & drive 4 hours to hotel 1000, still In our work clothes. He's a fireman & I work at a newspaper & coffee shop. Since we didn't shower before we left we were in our work attire & boy did the hotel staff HATE that. They were all rude and disrespectful. They were almost waiting for my card to decline (clearly two working 20 year olds can't afford to stay at that hotel). Between the looks and comments 'you know you have to pay upfront" & "wow you are staying here" (from the restaurant staff) I felt so belittled. Once we went to our room & got ready for the night on the town the staffs attitude changed a bit but they were still annoyed that we were staying there. That morning i paid for breakfast at the restaurant downstairs. The servers did everything possible to ignore us. At once point I got up and went to get my own water, because after 3 requests they wouldn't get it. Our food was given to us cold & about 40 minutes after it was ordered. We were also 1 of 3 tables they had to serve. But the older couple next to us must have been royalty because they got all the attention.
The hotel is gorgeous and the rooms are so nice but that staff is so disrespectful. I wouldn't give them my money again.

• Stayed: September 2012
28  Thank Cassiehandra

Dear Guest,

i want to start by apologizing regarding how you were treated according to what you wrote in your review.

the review states that you stayed with us back in September of 2012.
I very much would like to hear from you to discuss the areas you described.

may I ask that you email me @ denny.fitzpatrick@hotel1000seattle.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

DennyFitzpatrick

Reviewed February 3, 2013

From the moment I walked in, I was treated like royalty! All of the staff is first rate and they smile at you and their welcome is genuine. I've stayed there on multiple occasions and have always been thrilled with my experience. I guess this is why I continue to go back whenever the mood strikes. This has got to be one of the best hotels around!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank vicky o
Reviewed January 30, 2013

By far the best in class in Seattle - the W is weak, there are other boutique hotels in Seattle but Hotel 1000 is hands down the best place in town to stay. The rooms are great, service is great, location is ideal right in downtown - all top and one of the nicest hotels anywhere.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nolcol
Denny F, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Nolcol,

Thank you for not only staying with us but also for your compliments on our Hotel.. saying it is the best Hotel in Seattle is very kind..

We appreciate your business and hope you return soon and often- and I hope I have the priviledge of meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

OK, I've travelled all over the world and I stay in hotels every other week but things were very different when I walked in the door of Hotel 1000. Everyone knew my name, I was upgraded before I arrived, I was greeted with a glass of bubbly. My room was organized and exactly the way I wanted it. The rooms FAR exceeded my expectations. Hot apple cider was brewing in the lobby. Everyone wanted to ensure we were happy without seeming fake or pretentious. I WILL BE BACK!!!!

Room Tip: I don't know how you could go wrong!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest from Canada-

You blew my mind also!!!!!
Wow- thanks for all the detail you put in your review- our goal and vison is "'to create memories" with each and every guest- I think we did with you.

When are you going to return?? I hope it is soon- we will be waiting.

Thanks again