“Excellent Hotel”

Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Ranked #16 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Upscale hotel in downtown Seattle. Little extras such as sparkling wine at registration, personalized in room greeting on TV, free lime service for intown trips, n/c local and long distance telephone service. The extra deep soaking tub requires a demonstration as it fills from the ceiling.

Room Tip: Request room facing the water
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle

Reviewed November 25, 2012

First time visitor to Seattle and booked Hotel 1000 after reading the good reviews it received. Spent 6 nights and certainly not disappointed - customer service was top notch, room was nice and spacious, complimentary wifi, turndown service and the list goes on. The personal touch and follow through after check out is fantastic. Hotel is within walking distance to sights such as Pike Place Market and Century Link Field. Will certainly be our first choice to book if we make our way back to Seattle.

1  Thank clg00
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I am a travel agent and recently had the pleasure of staying at this property for a weekend girls trip. I will recommend this property to my clients in the future. The hotel has an excellent location right next to the water and walking distance to Pikes Place Market. The staff is very friendly and offered us sparkling wine when we arrived, which is always a nice touch. Our room was beautiful and the bathrooms are even better. The bathtub fills from the ceiling which we thought was brilliant. We had the opportunity to use the Spaah, and the staff was very friendly. The valet attendants were always very helpful and got our car for us in just minutes, always with bottled water waiting for us in the front seat. This was and is a beautiful property and I feel completely confident and comfortable sending my clients to this property in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2012

wow, this hotel rocks ... amenities galore! my husband and i stayed for a total of three nights at bookends of a trip to northern washington state. we were offered champagne upon arrival (nice touch!) and our room was available way before check-in time. hot cider available in the lobby all day long, plus complimentary morning coffee & yummy (vegan!) donut service in the super-cool lounge area. both of our rooms (412 & 1202) were completely amazing! hotel location cannot be beat, walking distance to everything i wanted to see and do. did i mention molton brown toiletries? the only drawback ... super-sized & bolted to the walls, so not a lot of take-homes for a hoarder like me!

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for business for the first time. Hotel is walking distance from the waterfront (and excellent seafood restaurants).
Modern style, efficient service.
Rooms are spacious and I liked the bathtub with a view over the city. Nice amenities in the room. Free Wifi.
I enjoyed the video golf practice in the basement, allowing me to relax for one hour prior my business dinner.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

For the flight up to Seattle I picked up Conde Nast's Top 100 hotels issue and was suprised and excited to see Hotel 1000 listed in the top 100 hotels in the world. Consequently my expectations were HIGH! We arrived well before check-in and were told we had been upgraded to the Grand Luxe Water View (the room I really wanted but was a bit out of my budget)...AWESOME!!! Then we headed out to see the city. This hotel is PERFECTLY located for anything you want to do in seattle! If it's not walkable, which most things are, it's a cheap cab ride or monorail away. The room was nice and roomy and the view was beautiful! we've definitely stayed in nicer rooms but no complaints. The helpfulness of the concierge made me wish I could have my own concierge at home. From making restaurant reservations to a late night liquor store run for us they made sure to cater to our every request. BOKA has a fantastic atmosphere and Jarred & Michael (Bartenders)made us feel like we were at the bar where "everybody knows your name". All said, would I put it on Top 100 hotels in the world, honestly, no...but definitely tops for Seattle and then some!!! We would definitely come back if ever in Seattle again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Outstanding! Our 1st stay at Hotel 1000 and we’re very impressed. We were celebrating our anniversary with a weekend downtown. Lovely corner suite with sweeping views of the water.
Fantastic bed, linens and room décor! Even a bottle of bubbly and chocolates upon our arrival. Thanks so much for a lovely stay!