“Supert funky bathroom, but expensive valet parking”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel 1000

Hotel 1000
Ranked #11 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Supert funky bathroom, but expensive valet parking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

This hotel is definitely one of the nicest in Seattle. The rooms are modern and trendy, and I totally loved the bathrooms. When filling the bathtub, the water comes from the ceiling like a waterfall. Very cool!
The wall between the bathroom and the bedroom is made of glass, so you can actually sit in the bathtub and watch the flatscreen in the bedroom. Very nice!
The hotels location is a bit off centre, so takes a good 15min to walk to the main attractions. Valet parking is efficient, though expensive at $37 per night.
I didn't try the gym, but it did look a bit small.
Room service is nice. Remember that you can American sized portions. I tried the pancakes for breakfast, and has no chance in finishing it.
I will definitely stay here again when in Seattle.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Therese_Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Korean first
Monterrey, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2011

Great room. I wish I had stayed more days. Comfortable bed. Nice restroom. Very clean. They have house car that can take you places near...

Room Tip: Get a room upgrade.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank TheMexicanCurious
University Place, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2011

Web surfing brought us to this hotel. Looked good on the website, but turned out the stay was better than expected. Valet attendents were welcoming and efficient. Front desk folks were equally efficient and helpful with any question. General appearance inside was impressive as the website indicates, the rooms wonderful. I liked the design of the room. Bigscreen TV with optional "relaxing" scenes for playing was unique. I liked the bathroom areas. Unique fixtures, glass enclosed shower and commode. We had a tub that draws water from an opening above the tub from the ceiling. Bathroom had a glass barrier between it and the bedroom but an electronic curtain could be used for privacy if needed. The beds mattress was perfect for us and linens top notch. Room lighting was very good. This is an upgraded building in an older part of downtown, but nice location just a few blocks from the waterfront. The restaurant was nice, food very good, but I wish the portions were larger though. All in all, one of the nicer Hotels to stay in and enjoy.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank olmanrunner
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2011

Very nice clean , modern Hotel with friendly staff!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

Last weekend my mum, my
Maid of honor, and I decided to drive down from Vancouver to shop for a wedding dress. We had not made a reservation in advance thinking we would find something when we got into town. I had stayed at the hotel 1000 a couple years ago and suggested we head over there as it is only a couple of blocks from pike place and has nice, modern rooms.
We were greeted with a glass of champagne in the lobby while the Valets parked the car and brought the luggage up. We had a lovely room and decided to have happy hour in the bar.... After I skyped my fiancé with the free Internet. We ordered snacks and martinis from the friendly bar staff and I went to talk to the concierge about making a dinner reservation (this was at about 6:30 on a saturday) Marty the concierge was fabulous!!! I explained what we were looking for and he had us a 7:00 pm reservation at an amazing funky Italian restaurant and the name of a bar we could go to after, that made custom drinks based on your favorite flavors and spices?! When we went up to our room to change for dinner our doorbell rang and it was Matty with a red rose saying congratulations on buying your wedding dress and he hoped we had a wonderful evening! We did! The hotel also has very comfortable
beds - a real bonus! We checked out but left the car with the hotel which was no problem at all - they had even comped our parking when we checked in and when we picked it up from the valet in the afternoon there were three bottles of water in the cup holders for our drive home. Every little detail was taken care of and the staff really couldn't have made us feel more welcome. We will be staying with you again!!! I think all of want to recreate the weekend (hotel and restaurants le spiga and the baguette box) again with our significant others. Hopefully there aren't to many spelling mistakes as I have written this in my iPhone.

Thank you!!!

• Stayed April 2011
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

After having a terrible hotel experience recently, it made me realize I should be thankful for all the times I've stayed at Hotel 1000!

Great rooms! I've stayed in the bigger rooms and the smaller and never felt like I was missing something. The luxury was still there.

The bathrooms are great! Love the tubs, love the water pouring down from the ceiling (although it can be a messy wet bathroom if you touch the water as it's coming down). Like that you can shut the door and be completely separated from bedroom.

Once we stayed there for a romantic weekend and my boyfriend requested rose petals - yup, they put rose petals in a heart on the bed. Very sweet.

We have never ate in the formal resturant. We always eat in the bar (Boka) - excellent food, we chat with the bartender, talk to other people, people watch - it's always great!

We've stayed there about four or five times. We've never had a bad experience. I love this place!

Room Tip: Ask for specials. They can be really reasonable.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
seattle wa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

I loved my one night stay. The staff took care of everything. The rooms are nice. LOVE the bathtub. Room service breakfast was super yummy. Lounge is hip with good drinks. And they have a car there. So you don't need to take a cab if your dinner reservations are too far to walk.

• Stayed February 2011