“Good deals if you are willing to search”
Review of Nordstrom Rack

Nordstrom Rack
Ranked #105 of 466 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Everytime we go to Seattle we always stop in the Rack. Never know what you will find so the hunt is fun, if that's what you are into. My only complaint is the shopping carts; the store is too busy for them especially in the shoe department.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"shoppers"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2011

If you enjoy browsing three floors of goodness, there is bound to be something you need here. Nordstroms has a lot of cheap clothing, but every so often, a deal of a life time comes about. A pair of shoes I found a few months ago would normally cost $$$. The shoes were on sale for $49.99. The customer service lady even found a 10% off coupon, saving me $5 extra dollars. Now that is service.

1  Thank Joan S
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We clean up here every time we go to Seattle. You have to sort through a lot of crap, but if you can handle it you can make out like a bandit.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is a three story Nordstrom Rack in downtown Seattle, near Pike's Place Market and Convention Center. It is on three, relatively small floors. As with any Nordstrom rack, the items change constantly and you have to hunt to find what you may like.

I was looking for shoes and there were several dozen dress and casual shoes in my size. Once you find the one shoe you like - you have to go to the counter to get its mate (i.e. only right or left shoe is on display.) I couldn't find anything I like this time, but the variety of styles and prices were very reasonable.

I was looking for belts, and found a very large variety at great prices - and bought several. There was a large selection of very nice dress and causal shirts, pants as well as mens' suits and sportscoats. My wife found several items she wanted as well. The place is worth a look if you know what you want and know what the items normally cost.

1  Thank Mohsman
See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I just got a pair of dress shoes here for $39.99. I saw an equivalent at another shoe department store for 3 times the price. Definitely worth it, it sells a lot of brand name stuff for pretty cheap. Not everything is a bargain, so as long as you know your stuff, you'll save plenty of money here :)