“sea HAWKS !!!”

and up
Private Tour: Seattle Highlights
Ranked #21 of 468 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the home of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is one classy building. It is the Loudest Venue I have ever been to. Had the chance to See the Patriots (Pat's Fan) we lost. But then came and Saw the seaHAWKS kill the 49ners. I love this place. I live in Van BC but will come here 3 times a year to see the hawks play.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)
All reviews
"food vendors"
"light rail"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed December 28, 2012

What a fantastic place to watch a football game live. It's very exciting, the sights the sounds and the smells, everything you would want to experience the thrill of watching your favorite team play. It has a friendly family atmosphere but can get very loud with all the cheers and distraction yells. The 12th man(the crowd) plays a huge roll in many Seattle wins. Personally I think small children should wear ear muffs or plugs to keep them from harm. Treat yourself and get a ticket you will not regret it, it's a whole lot of fun!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I came up to spend some time with her uncle who lives in the Seattle area and then catch the Seahawks playing the 49ers. Her uncle had warned us about some articles he had read where some Saints fans had been threatened in an earlier game and that we should be careful about what we wore to the game (us being 49er fans) and expect to deal with some rude fans.

On the way into the game, we did get a lot of jabs thrown our way but I tend to feel like those are expected and were in good nature for the most part. Even people yelling at us "49ers suck" is normal and to be expected. No sweat.

The stadium itself is nice. It's very loud and is how anyone would want their home stadium to feel. It was raining outside but the area we sat in was covered so that was not an issue. It looks like the view from just about any seat in the park is nice as well. The food is over-priced like any stadium but I would say that it was maybe less expensive than at some places I've been so no complaints there.

The only thing that really ruined the experience for us (besides the 49ers getting whipped, which I don't consider in this review) is that once the game was about to start, some fans turned nasty. My wife and I tried to be respectful and kept our SF support to just wearing a red hat each. We weren't all crazy decked out in gear. No matter. People yelling and cursing at us over anything and everything they could think of. On my way to the bathroom I had numerous Seahawks fans get right into my personal space to curse me out, flip me off, and do whatever they felt they needed to. I witnessed other fans being treated the same way.

Judging on the absurd lines for the men's bathrooms and the guy who vomitted before passing out near us, I would say that the amount of alcohol consumed was a big part of the problem. Don't get me wrong, there are drunk and belligerent fans anywhere you go. But this was on a level that you expect if you wear opposing colors to a Raider's game.

I guess the fact that we were warned before we went that this could/would happen....and then it did, tells me that this is a regular theme at Century Link. it's too bad. They have a beautiful stadium, their fans are loud and do a great job supporting their team. The rest of our time in Seattle was great. People were nice and friendly and helpful and we had a very nice trip. If they could just cut down on the aggressive behavior at the game, it would be a really great place for ANYONE to watch a game.

2  Thank Kyle_10
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Unlike other US stadiums, you don't need to worry about getting beaten up by rooting for the other team. Food and seats were great too.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Me and my buddies are season tickets holders of the NFL Seattle Seahawks. Every time we go to a Seahawks football game, we are blown away by the crowd noise and enthuasiam. "The 12th Man" fan experience coupled with NFL excitement is what makes the game experience memorable.

Most of the stadium seating are covered away from the rains of the Pacific Northwest. Only the end zone seats are exposed to the elements.

In terms of getting to CenturyLink from a downtown hotel, the walk is only about 10 to 15 minutes and the walk is downhill. Going back of course, the walk is uphill. You can take a taxi but given that many fans want to do the same thing, catching a cab is difficult. I would recommend stopping over at a bar after the game, catch a few drinks, and then get a cab.

I would also recommend before the game to visit the CenturyLink Field event center. Although there are no "tailgate parties" in the traditional sense, there are several attractions to keep one amused before the game. Most notable is seeing NFL Hall of Famer Warren Moon do his pre-game show.