“One of my favorite sushi restaurants.”
Review of Red Fin - CLOSED

Red Fin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Latin, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: 6th and 7th Avenue and stewart
“One of my favorite sushi restaurants.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I have been going here for years. When we first started dating I wanted to introduce him to sushi, but I knew his first experience needed to be a good one or he most likely would never try it again. We went to Red Fin and ordered some of my favorite rolls and tried some new ones (they offer some very unique and wonderful rolls). We also had some excellent appetizers and drinks. We love this place. We've never had a bad experience here and have recommended it to friends. Even though we don't go into seattle very often we try to go to red fin a few times per year. Quality and fresh sushi that is reasonably priced and always nice servers.

• Visited June 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was fresh and delicious. The ambience was lovely. The service was good, and everyone was friendly.

Visited October 2012
Manhattan Beach, California
“Sushi at Red Fin”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had driven into Seattle from Portland and were craving sushi, so we dropped off our bags and walked to Red Fin. The place had a great bar and was very nicely decorated. Very convenient location from the Westin.

Visited September 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Convenient if Staying at Hotel Max”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good food, good service, but there is finer food in the city. It was an easy choice getting to the hotel late, though. Had breakfast here as well, which was also quite good.

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I ate here two days in a row and were highly impressed both days. The food is incredible, the cost is reasonable, the staff is friendly and pleasant. This is a must go to place if you are in Seattle and if you like great sushi.

Visited July 2013