“Great Italian Food in Pike Place Market”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reviewed June 5, 2011

The Pink Door was recommended on the Seattle By Foot Coffee Crawl. We walked past, she noted that there was no sign, just a, yes, pink door. She also said the food was very good, so I decided I'd try it that night. It was a Saturday, and, even though I arrived fairly early, it was busy. I was alone, and was able to immediately find a seat at the bar, where they offer the full menu. I had a great meal, with a glass of house wine. Everything was excellent. Service was great.

1  Thank SolowTraveler
All reviews
"during seattle restaurant week"
in 3 reviews
"burlesque"
in 18 reviews
"speakeasy"

Reviewed April 27, 2011

Very sexy atmosphere! I would recommend this place to anyone for date night.

1  Thank boblablaw
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Great Italian restaurant. Loved the food, and was sorry I didn't have room for more. The waitress was friendly and patient as there was a lot of choice on the menu and we needed a lot of help. Enjoyed the Paperdelle (sp?) that was recommended by a previous review. Also liked the live entertainment. It wasn't a problem but it does make the restaurant a bit noisy.

Last, although the wine list is very extensive, I felt there might be room for some lower priced American wines. However, absolutely! recommend it.

1  Thank thunderingfox
Reviewed December 18, 2010

review straight to the point :
- excellent food (we had a diff. Pastas, risotto and bread)
- decent prices for what you got and quality (50$ for 2 ppl,with 1 having wine and sharing dessert)
- great waitress
We missed the entertainment but there's diff. Singers etc, even a trapeze artist.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2010

This restaurant was gorgeous on the inside. We were traveling with our nine month son, and he was welcomed with open arms. We had a reservation for an early dinner at 6pm. We had the calamari and oysters to start, which were both out-of-this-world delicious. They tasted like they just came out of the water. For our entrees we had linguini and clams, and a special spicy seafood pasta with tomato sauce. All of this and four pints only came to $80! Our server (Lumia) was lovely, and took excellent care of us. The rest of the staff was helpful after dinner in giving ideas of places to see/go around Seattle. I would absolutely recommend this place whole heartedly!

1  Thank cubabound2008