“Excellent meals” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Excellent meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I were planning to go somewhere else as he wanted a steak. Our tired feet could not hold out any longer. He saw someone outdoors eating a steak so we decided to go back and give it a try. He was very pleased with his meal. I selected the broiled scallops with potato gnocci and fava beans (better than limas the waitress said). Wow, my scallops were delicious and I savored every bit of sauce. The next night my husband didn't want to go out so I called them and had takeout for the wonderful scallops again (every bit as good) which was a block away from where we staying. Definitely recommend this place to eat and relax! Service was very good and my water was constantly refilled which is important to me.

Visited July 2013

Laguna Beach, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great spot to relax and people watch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stumbled on this place on June 30 late on a hot afternoon after giving up on finding any place that wasn't jammed near Pike Street Market. The servers were quick with ice water (bless you!), attentive without being intrusive and knowledgeable about the beers, food, etc. The outside tables are a great place to people-watch. Happy hour appetizers were enough for a small meal (try the crab cakes and calamari). The small - but carefully chosen - list of wines by the glass made me happy and my husband thoroughly enjoyed the IPA. There were clearly a number of locals at nearby tables, suggesting that this is one of the neighborhood pubs for which the city is known.

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Taste”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

They need to clean the grill because all the food tastes like old charcoal. The burnt grill marks on the pita bread ruined the taste. My husband's steak had a terrible burnt taste and he sent it back. They brought him grilled chicken and again the taste was bad. He had to get a burger & shake at McDonald's because he was hungry and to get the awful char taste out of his mouth. My burger arrived with a well burnt bun that I had to send back - it was black! Asked for un-toasted bun for replacement. Burger was okay but not worth the price. All in all a great disappointment!

Visited September 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 254 helpful votes
“Pleasant find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Found this place after walking around Pike Place to discover all the eating places have long queues, even for breakfast! So here's a really short write up:

The good:
1) Friendly service - no fuss, easy, and friendly works every time for me!
2) Good selection for breakfast
3) The coffee

The bad:
1) None I can think of!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mozilla_monster
“Fantastic food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

Had a great dinner with new and delicious flavors. Highly recommended!