“Not what it used to be!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kasbah Authentic Moroccan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kasbah Authentic Moroccan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,301 of 4,080 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Ballard
Cross street: Mary Avenue
Seattle
“Not what it used to be!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for several years and have always had good food. We went a week ago and it has totally changed. The food and the service were poor and my husband ended up with food poisoning from the lamb. We e-mailed the restaurant and have not received a response. We will not be going back!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Michelle K

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Dinning Experience! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

The food was wonderful and the whole experience made for a very special evening. I had never tried Moroccan food before so, really appreciated the information given throughout the meal. We were certainly made to feel welcome! I now know that I love Moroccan food!!

Special Features:
fit for foodies, good for groups, neighborhood gem, notable wine list, romantic, special occasion, hot spot

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rubin S
issaquah, Washington, USA
“Food bathed in tomato sauce”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

This was my first time, and both of us were sorely disappointed by the service and food. Given the reviews, we were rather surprised. Both of our dishes were bathed in tomato sauce. There was so much tomato sauce that my wife had heart burn for the next several days. Service was slow.
For claiming to be authentic Moroccan food, it didn't have the rich exotic spices I was expecting. The lamb was nice and tender though. The 5 course meal was an insult. The salad platter was acidic. The dessert was a joke: jasmine tea (even though it was advertised in the menu as mint tea) and cookies for $10! I love Moroccan mint tea, and to be served jasmine tea was to take me for a fool. I've visited Morocco, and the food is an insult to their culture. The price tag is a rip-off to customers!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank r m
Lynnwood, Washington
“I can't believe I drove past this place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2010

I can't believe I drove past this place for the last few years and always thought about stopping but never did until this week. Kasbah was really great! Wonderful food, nice atmosphere, great service (Thanks Simon!). It's worth going there!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite Moroccan restraunt. The food is yummy & they have a great live band playing on Fridays.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2007