“Convenient location great amentities”

Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium
Ranked #16 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
kristyart
“Convenient location great amentities”

Fantastic!
-Clean well designed rooms with granite wet bar, matching fridge and microwave.(bring your own snacks and booze to save money). It was real classy, useful and convenient and my favorite part of the room.
-Quality natural Aveda Mint Shampoo conditioner, and soap provided and hairdryer.
-Thick sparkling white towels, and hi quality linens, plus 4 spunky pillows per bed.
-Great clean modern wood closet with wood hangers and about 5 vertical shelves. I didn't even use chest of drawers, just put them on shelves and loved the ease of finding folded shirts.
-Desk with free wi fi
-Larger wider tub/shower with end shelf and light for ambiance and place to put shampoo.
-Huge wall hung Flat screen TV. Spoiled me!
-Fantastic timely shuttle that will save you on car rental and even It pick you up from
light rail 2 blocks from hotel to save you on separate airport shuttle($60 savings),and faster.
-Room service from a fantastic restaurant with chef prepared meals, and nice atmosphere and service if you decide to eat at restaurant. But not the cheapest. But quality is really grade AAA.
-Only 3 blocks from original old downtown Seattle with old architecture. Love it.
-About 5-10 minute drive or less to everywhere else downtown. 8 minutes or less to Pier.
-5 major pick up drop off spots for shuttle, and they are all the places you want to go usually.
Then you can holler at a trolley motorized car and pay for a 24 hour pass that will take and pick you up at even more places. The trolley start's the 24 hour pass when you buy it, so I bought mine a 3:00 after visiting enteractive music place and taking Duc tour(loved), and used it on their Northern root the next day to go out to Argosy Lake Union boat tour, to see the funky expensive houseboats and rich homes. It was my favorite thing I did. You can drink and not even worry about driving. It also goes to zoo(not my favorite, boring).
Then have hotel pick you up at one of the trolley stops, like Space Needle there at Chahully glass atrium garden and museum after you visit them.

-The Silver Cloud stadium Hotel was a huge reason I enjoyed my trip so much! Loved a convenient, super clean, base I looked forward to retiring to at end of each day and to soke my feet in rooftop jacuzzi(not too hot) while watching sun go down and enjoying some food from downstairs restaurant.
Also, had a Great clean computer room if you need to surf or find something and don't have your own computer with you.
Great personal customer reps who put up with me and all my requests.

The shuttle service alone is well worth staying here to save on car rental and learing/risking your way around. But if you rent and want a hotel downtown, you will have to more than likely pay 25 a day for parking. But if you stay here, it's a little less, but with the comfort and convenience of under ground protected parking and valet parking to and fro.

I want to say thanks to all the guys that run the shuttles and made sure everything was perfect!
And to my front desk specialists who bent over backward for me. Also to the restaurant hostess's who took care of me at seating, as well as for room service.
Everyone was Great! and made my vacation very special, solo.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Silver Cloud!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New Castle, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The complimentary hotel shuttle picked us up at the train station and we were warmly greeted by everyone from the driver, valet, concierge to the front desk. Every employee we encountered were both professional and courteous. Our room was amazing. Beautiful, clean and comfortable. We ate breakfast in the hotel at Jimmy's on First and it was the best of our 3 week trip. Great location for any sporting event. We will definitely recommend this hotel to all our friends and return for a longer stay!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here while in town for Mariners game. So nice to just cross the street and enter the stadium! Excellent room service in the hotel, and very nice rooms! The rooftop pool location is amazing, you can see into the Mariners stadium. Decent length walk to Pike Place (no taxi needed). We loved being able to park the car for the weekend and not have to drive in Seattle!

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces the courtyard. You hear a fountain instead of traffic noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Elizabeth M
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Seattle is an expensive city for hotels and this was the most affordable place I could find downtown...overall it was pretty nice. A huge room--at checkout the woman said she was "upgrading" me to one of their corner room suites...though someone else said the whole property features big room suites. Thought it might be a bit of a zoo with a home baseball game happening one of the nights of my stay but it wasn't too bad. Parking seems a bit expensive but I think it's standard for most downtown hotels in most cities. I think I'd return here again my next time to Seattle.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Port Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed one night in August. The hotel is very close to the Amtrak station and right across the street from Safeco Field. This hotel is located a bit too far to walk to Pike Place Market and that whole downtown area, but luckily they have a free shuttle service that is easy to use. We never had to wait more than ten minutes to get picked up. The staff are cheerful and helpful. Our room was beautiful, spacious and clean with a wet bar, coffee/tea maker, microwave and mini-fridge. The only downside to the room was the mattresses are a bit on the softer side, but that is personal preference! The hotel has a swimming pool and hot tub, vending and ice. No filtered drinking water is available :( They also have a restaurant on the first floor.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My adult daughter and I came into town a day before our cruise, so that we could attend a Mariner's game. We took the light rail from the airport and got off at Stadium Way. Within five minutes of my call, the shuttle not only picked us up to take us to the hotel, but the driver got us checked in early (11:00), and made arrangements for the cruise shuttle the following day.

The service was excellent, as well as the Stadium being right across the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were in town for the Blue Jays vs Mariners series and chose this hotel because of the location. If you're in town for a sporting event, stay here. Literally across the street from the stadiums. We also found out that Pike Place Market and the Space Needle are less than 2 kms away, Pike Place you hit going along the same street (1st Ave). It's right off the free way, another bonus. The staff were amazing, and helpful. The free shuttle we didn't use, but you book a drop off and pick up time and they take you to major attractions. Runs until around midnight, I think. The rooms were awesome! Bed are extremely comfortable. Lots of storage space, in room safe, fridge, microwave, and A/C. Yes the price is a bit high, but I would pay it again. Valet parking, never had to wait for our vehicle when we called down, it was already there. After the ball games there was a wait for the elevators, but we hung around outside the building for awhile and the crowd disappeared. Overall, I'd stay again- without question. Fantastic hotel!

• Stayed August 2013