Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Panama Hotel(Seattle)
  • Pool
1,333 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsafeco fieldacross the streetmariners gamesports fansgame daysshuttle servicepyramid breweryfree shuttlegreat hoteljimmy's restaurantpioneer squarevalet parkinghot tubcentury link fieldaveda productstrain noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just came back from a baseball game in Seattle and stayed at Sliver Cloud Stadium which is has an awesome location just across the street from the ballpark. My sister and I have stayed here once before and we always enjoy our stay. The hotel stay was very comfortable, terrific service and very convenient location if you are looking into staying around downtown Seattle. And after the game, the hotel restaurant , Jimmy's on First, has some very tasty choices. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Marita_Sempio
Reviewed June 7, 2013

i stayed here in early april, and i loved the location, just a few feet from Safeco field and CenturyLink Field. also the room was very clean and had a couch and desk so it had alot of space. only two complaints, are the tv in the room was a nice new flat screen, but their was an image burned on the screen, so while watching stuff, you could always see the burned image. Last the parking is an issue, no free parking at the hotel, only street stuff. valet only and its like 20 something. My saving grace was i parked across the street in a free space, so i saved about 40 bucks. other then that its a great place. im going back in Dec for monday night football, so i liked it. plus u can always find the hotel no matter where u go in Seattle, just drive to the stadium. Also its close to the airport...but f.y.i it is in the warehouse district...so be aware of that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank politebat
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We picked this hotel because it was close to the concert venue. We splurged on the King Jacuzzi suite. The people were very nice and helpful. The suite was fabulous!!! And getting to and from the concert was a breeze.

Room Tip: If you want to splurge choose the king jacuzzi suite.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Molli H
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked this hotel on Hotwire and checked in Sunday night before a Monday Mariners game. I thought "Oh good, I'll be able to leave my car parked in the lot for the game and save a few bucks". I couldn't have been more wrong. when I checked out Monday morning I told the clerk I would get my car after the game and he said that was fine as long as I knew they would charge me $22.
The Silver Cloud is a nice hotel facilities wise just don't expect any real guest services to make your stay easier.

Room Tip: Great for Mariners or Seahawks game
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brett s
seattlehotelguy, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I am sorry that the parking situation after check out was not to your liking. We hope that our guests would understand that during game times there is limited parking around the area and that parking lots charge more than $40.00 per spot, while we charge just $22.00, plus tax. Our parking is on site and it is secured, while area parking may be in a public lot and not covered. Our hotel parking is the second lowest in the city while many other hotels charge upwards to $50.00 for the day. We offer as many ins and outs as our guests need with access to their vehicle 24/7; while other hotels do not offer this service and you have to pay each time you use their parking services. Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your input and comments.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is our 3rd stay at this hotel. It has been a great place stay until this time. We went for the Kenny Chesney Concert. The hotel room was excellent and room very clean. The hotel itself is always very nicely kept. Our issue started after the concert when we went to get something to eat at Jimmy's. The restaurant and bar were very busy. The Hostess of course run off her feet. We arrived before 11 p.m. and she said that we couldn't be served. We questioned that information and she told us she would ask the Manager. She gave us a pager and there we stood for about 45 min. Tables were emptying but we weren't being seated. We asked and she said we could be as mad at her as we wanted but it was too late, so we asked why she gave us a pager. No answer was given to that. We then went up to the room and asked for room service. We were told that they were closed. We question that as well because it said on the outside of the room service folder in our room that it was available until 12:00 a.m. We were told that was a misprint and that it was only available until 11:00 p.m. Here again....no one seemed to care. I do realize that in both scenerios we were close to each deadline time. Fix the room service menu times. In regards to the restaurant...for the time we waited we could have walked to another restaurant instead of standing with a pager that wasn't going to go off. No complaints with anything else. The valet parking is a great feature. Not sure we'll go to this particular Silver Cloud again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
seattlehotelguy, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I would invite you to contact me directly so that we discuss this further and work to resolving and fixing the items to ensure that a situation like this never happens again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I look forward to talking with you about this.