Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2008

My boyfriend and I checked this place out since the area had some decent restaurants and we were so tired and hungry.
OMG, what a disaster, this place made my skin crawl. It was one of those situations where we had to literally grit our teeth and bear it, foolish enough to think things might improve.

This place is more like a housing project than a motel. On my way to get something out of my car I was approached for drugs.
The bed sheets had a grayish color (hopefully it was because
they were bleached too often, I can live with that.....) The carpet was so disgusting I wore my shoes the entire time....

We should have just slept in our car

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 15, 2007

As I write this I am staying at the Black Angus. I am a resident of Seattle, in between apt's, and I heard this was a inexpensive place. There is a reason. this place is mainly for people in transition. There are a lot of homeless here caught in the trap of making just enough money to stay here, never enough to get ahead, and I think the Management counts on this. The whole motel is dilapidated. On travel sites they advertise coffee in every room-there isn't even any in the lobby/office. Your lucky if there is soap and tp. The buttons on my phone don't work, and I have been listening to them banging-"fixing the stairs", for the last 3 hours-It is 730pm. The manager was unapologetic and said they could do repairs until 8pm, he had no answer when I said they had all day to do the stairs-they started fixing them at 4pm.
There is also a lot of noisy children, though not their fault-they LIVE here.
I would suggest a hostel or a tent before I recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kode
Reviewed August 20, 2005

Stained carpets, broken doors, cigarette holes in bed blankets, poor noise insulation, no ventilation system, outdoor walls stained. Staff was friendly and helpful, however. Shampoo not provided in rooms. For $20 more in the same neighborhood, one can find clean, well-maintained rooms and complimentary breakfast. Poor value for the money.

2  Thank MarcD-Richland_WA