Seattle Center Monorail

from $89.00
from $65.98
from $148.00
1,096 results
All reviews space needle fun ride mode of transport the world's westlake station few blocks pike place market other attractions light rail stops emp roundtrip cars nordstrom platform uber passengers
Reviewed yesterday

I rode the monorail back from the Seattle Center to Westgate Mall, I got to sit up front and get some great pictures and it was fun to sit and enjoy the sights. This must have been really something to ride when it first opened.
My only complain is it is to short a ride.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were going to century link field and thought we would cut down the walk by a bit. It is great, convenient and reasonably priced. Only wish it went a little further!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super quick, clean, & cheap way to get from Point A to Point B. Seattle Center to Westlake Mall (ie. Space Needle to walking distance of Pike’s Place) or vice versa. $5 round trip.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a very inexpensive way to get from the Seattle Center (Space Needle) to downtown ... and it was, for us, a fun way to spend a few minutes, as we just rode down and back. On the way back we were invited to sit at the very front, so we could watch the monorail as we drove. Very cool.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are using the bus service to downtown, this is the best way to get to the Chiluly, and the Space Needle environs. Seems like every bus stops at 5th and Pine, half a block from the monorail. Roomier than the Disney World monorail as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to start a self guided tour of Seattle. Built for the 1962 Worlds Fair, it’s still operates between Westlake Center shopping district and the Seattle Center home of the Space Needle. Good views above the street into Belltown and avoid the traffic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For $5.00 round trip you get a quick trip (5 till 8 min) from Westlake Square to the Space Needle and Chuhily Gardens and Glass area. Because we were there during the week we did not have to wait in line. It was fun little ride above the city...a tight corner or two. Sit in the back or in front and the view is nice. The car was clean and the people were friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at a hotel near the Space Needle and decided to take the monorail to Westlake Mall where I caught the Light Rail to Sea-Tac. Much cheaper than a taxi! The total for my trip from Seattle Center to Sea-Tac was $5.50. The monorail leaves about every 10 minutes. If you want to see attractions both at Seattle Center and downtown, this is a great way to get there and back.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I wish I knew about the monorail earlier. It was a whole lot cheaper to use this then it was to pay for parking. It brings you to their mall, and space center. It was a lot easier.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The ticket agent at the Space needle station was incredibly rude. He had an attitude as if it killed him to sell my partner and I tickets. It’s a shame that such a great attraction employs such jerks.