“Best Greek Yogurt, EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ellenos

Ellenos
Ranked #1 of 135 Dessert in Seattle
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Best Greek Yogurt, EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

On a 4 day trip to Seattle, we had Ellenos yogurt every day. One day, we went two times! Loved the plain Greek (with honey inside) and the Fresh Berries. You have to taste it to believe it. Order the walking around size and eat as you stroll the market. Great for breakfast, lunch, snack, desert. The owners are Australian Greeks and this is their family recipe. Amazing!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Columbus, OH
“Best Greek Yogurt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

So glad they passed out samples as I'd never have thought to buy a dish of Greek Yogurt that wasn't frozen. Samples sold me. All were good with a rich creamy flavor and fresh fruit toppings. Very very good. Lemon cheesecake was my favorite but all the samples were tasty.

• Visited June 2014
Hawaii
“"Best yogurt ever"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

OMG: never expected that this would be the highlight of our Seattle trip. Never thought I would ever seen plain rhubarb yogurt. It's always mixed with strawberry or raspberry. It was sooooo good. All their yogurts are good. Ate there 3-4 times. The texture is amazing, thick and creamy. I had hoped to order online but 4-16 oz is $30 and shipping is $50.

Visited June 2014
Kennewick, Washington
“OMG Greek Yogurt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Lots of flavors made locally from a family recipe. They let you do free samples. I tried the lemon cheese cake, the mango and the passion fruit. They let me have a little of each in small walk around size. They said the marionberry is the most popular. Not your typical store bought Greek yogurt.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Rhubarb Greek Yogurt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I made a special trip to purchase the Rhubarb. Their truck was late & the gal I was with bought the last of it. It was very nice of them to take my name & # to text me when it arrived. I was also able to get Lemon Curd, Muesli & Marionberry. It is worth taking the ferry!