“Unique”

Seattle Public Library
Ranked #12 of 461 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you have kids (or even not), this place is really cool. Amazing architecture, cool floors (check out the red floor), and a lot of books.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,953)

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Architecture of building is amazing. Really nice library. Huge library. It is worth the visit

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I did not have any expectations when my mom decided she wanted to see this library so I was in for a surprise when we got there. It's really beautiful and spacious! I wish we had a library like this in San Diego! I listened to some of the cell phone audio tour and it was very informative. It's a steep walk up the hill, so just be careful and take your time. I wish I could have spent more time here.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We went in just to look around and that's all you can do, is look around.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

One does not need to be an architecture buff to enjoy Rem Koolhaas's public library. Since this is a public building, one can simply access the library through its fourth or fifth avenue entrances and walk through most of the building. There is a phone tour, which we did not use, but even without a guided tour, one can enjoy the stunning perspectives, appreciate the design, and the interesting view of/onto surrounding buildings.