“Been 3 times - great fun”

Ride the Ducks of Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! You'll view all the must-see sites of Seattle including the bustling Seattle waterfront, historic Pioneer Square, the famous Pike Place Market and the heart of the downtown shopping district! Next, head out to Fremont where you'll SPLASH into Lake Union and cruise past Gasworks Park, the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and a breath-taking view of the Seattle skyline! Along the way, your Wacky Tour Guide will entertain with colorful stories about the city’s history, jokes, music, and more! It's a party on wheels that floats!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I have been once with my daughter and twice with out of town guests. They all loved it, as did I. I had as much fun the 2nd and 3rd times as I did the first. Each captain is different, but all are funny and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,534)
All reviews
in 45 reviews
"city tour"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed October 29, 2009

Great kitchy fun. Highly recommend it. Dress warmly if it's a cool day.

Reviewed October 22, 2009

A few people had told me the Ducks tour was good to go on, so my husband and I thought we'd give it a shot. The driver was VERY energetic, and unfortunately the crowd on our duck was not - perhaps it was the 50 degrees and rain that dampened spirits (although they did provide blankets for everyone on board).

The driver gave us a great tour though and we learned a lot about Seattle and her neighborhoods. The highlight of the trip is splashing down into Lake Union for a great look at the city skyline, the floating house from Sleepless in Seattle and some amazing floating homes and houseboat's.

Reviewed October 12, 2009

The ducks was a very fun tour! Our driver was very funny and kept us entertained the whole time. My only negative comment would be that the tour does not give you much history or background about the city itself. It's more of a comedy tour rather than informative.